Company: NexTech Solutions
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job Title: Solutions Architect
Location: Memphis, TN
Duration: Perm Full Time
Acts as a core technical and business resource responsible for
delivering technology solutions to ITS customers. Partners with
business customers as well as internal and external technology
experts to design, implement, and integrate major enhancements,
systems, modules, products, and web services in support of an
overall set of requirements. Supports Business Service Managers and
Technical Architects in assessing the impact of business
requirements on underlying technology capabilities and platforms.
Determines IT capability to deliver on business solutions and
supports the process of estimating costs and planning project
Essential Job Functions
- Functions as the primary ITS lead and has the responsibility
and authority needed to be accountable for delivering business
solutions as directed.
- Works with Strategic Business Partners and Technical Architects
to deliver business solutions.
- Directs process of finalizing, negotiating and documenting
project business requirements and use cases.
- Supports architectural standards and Enterprise Architecture
(EA) strategies as the norm for projects.
- Supports and executes standards and Project Management Office
(PMO) strategies as the norm for projects.
- Reduces technology cost and complexity by creating synergies
and re-use within and across projects, leveraging enterprise tools
and existing investments
- Develops accurate schedule and scope of effort estimates for
- Executes the strategic planning and coordination of program
management in the PMO to advance company goals, while supporting
and directing communication of key messages to internal and
external stakeholders. Requires use of a personal computer.
- Develops the appropriate objectives for meeting the project
needs of business customers and directs the methodologies by which
those objectives are going to be accomplished.
- Directs the grouping of and assignment of tasks, while ensuring
optimal allocation of resources.
- Manages effective partnerships with vendors, internal
constituents and other departments to integrate solutions
components (i.e. custom architecture, enterprise information),
scope, cost, timeline; and impact on architecture in order to
effectively deliver business solutions.
- Provides guidance and technical leadership in solution
architecture and design to external teams.
- Determines project staffing needs and oversees the recruiting,
selecting, hiring, training and developing of required resources.
Evaluates emerging technologies with other Solution Architects and
Directors to develop the associated strategic roadmap, ensuring
that current and planned technical solutions are compatible with
the organization's business needs and strategic objectives.
- Leads detailed ROI analysis for projects and monitors return on
invested capital and other resources.
- Reviews and makes appropriate adjustments in activities and
expenses throughout the fiscal year to ensure optimal financial
- Requires thorough knowledge of the Information Technology
function, enterprise architecture, technical project management,
and systems requirements management
- The ability to work well under pressure and effectively handle
multiple, concurrent demands and appropriately prioritize
- The ability to quickly learn new programs
- Strong project management skills; strong attention to
- Understands complex business issues
- Speaks and writes in a clear and understandable manner for
- Understands extremely complex verbal or written
- Knowledge ordinarily acquired through bachelor's degree in
computer science, engineering, or information technology management
and 8 - 10 years of diverse experience in information systems,
including project management.
- Project Management Professional certification is
- Must possess a valid driver's license.
9054 Valley Crest Ln #201
Germantown, TN 38138
- 2022 NexTech Solutions
All Rights Reserved. -
Keywords: NexTech Solutions, Memphis , Solutions Architect, Other , Memphis, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!