INDUSTRIAL MAINTENANCE MECHANIC
Company: Inca Corporation of Delaware N A
Posted on: August 7, 2022
2ND AND OR 3RD SHIFT OPENINGSInca Presswood Pallets is North
America's leading manufacturer of Engineered Molded WoodTM pallets,
core plugs, and other specialty molded wood products.We are looking
for the best production workers interested in learning how to
operate state-of-the-art automated equipment in our Sardis,
Mississippi manufacturing facility.The ideal candidate will enjoy
producing high quality, consistent work based on established
guidelines and procedures. Through this position, you will become a
valued technical expert, recognized, and supported by plant
leaders.Title: Industrial Maintenance TechnicianReports to: Shift
SupervisorHours of Work: VariousMethod of Pay: Hourly rate with a
weekly frequencyBenefits Include: competitive health insurance with
HSA, vision insurance, 401(k) with company match, company paid life
insurance, long term disability insurance, paid vacations &
holidays.FLSA Status: Non-ExemptJob Purpose: Maintains production
and quality by ensuring operation of machinery and mechanical
equipment.Industrial Maintenance Mechanic Job Duties:
- Works in a safe and efficient manner.
- Should have basic skill/knowledge of hydraulic, welding,
electrical, and mechanical systems.
- Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by
completing preventive maintenance requirements on motors, presses,
conveyor systems, and production machines. Must be able to follow
diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer's
- Must be skilled at troubleshooting malfunctions.
- Completes work in an efficient and timely manner.
- Removes defective parts by dismantling machines; using hoists,
hand and power tools; examining all parts for signs of wear, and
determines need for replacement.
- Communicates often with all levels of the organization
regarding work completed, and status of projects.
- Maintains equipment, parts, and supplies inventories by
checking out stock; anticipating needed equipment, parts, and
supplies, and communicating needs.
- Conserves maintenance resources by using equipment and supplies
as needed to accomplish job results.
- Provides mechanical maintenance information by answering
questions and requests.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational
workshops; reviewing technical publications; establishing personal
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and
communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs, both
verbally and through work orders.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with
procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as
- Welds and fabricates simple machine components as needed to
- 2-3YRS Exp with hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- 1-2YRS Electrical experience on manufacturing equipment
- STRONG troubleshooting experience
- Must have flexible schedule. Currently scheduling
Monday-Friday. (Saturdays as needed)
- Must be able perform the physical activities necessary in an
active work environment such as climbing, lifting, balancing,
walking, stooping and handling materials.
- Lift 2-40 lbs. with some positions requiring capability of
lifting 50 lbs.
- Able to stand in a fast-paced environment with typical 8-hour
shifts and occasional overtime as needed.
- Ability to work any shift and/or shift pattern, including
- Willing to learn from well-trained coaches with your safety &
development, their number one priority.
- Be a part of a high producing team that investigates and solves
problems with the help of their mentors and coaches.
- Ability to understand both verbal and written directions
- Adhere to strict safety, quality and production standards
- High School Diploma or equivalentInca employees are vital
partners in our growth and success. We strive to create an
atmosphere in which employees can reach their full potential with a
variety of skill levels. Technical training is provided if needed.
Inca will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in
the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is
conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as
Keywords: Inca Corporation of Delaware N A, Memphis , INDUSTRIAL MAINTENANCE MECHANIC, Other , Sardis, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!