Charter Billing Coordinator- First Group
Company: First Group
Posted on: August 8, 2022
Now Hiring a Charter Billing Coordinator in Memphis, TN!At First
Student, our Charter Clerks assist in all aspects of the daily
functions related to charter operations.At First Student, we are
proud to offer:
- Career Advancement Opportunities due to a strong presence
across North America
- Positive and rewarding work environmentCharter Coordinator
- Receives and processes requests for charter service including
but not limited to quotation of charter rates, preparation of
charter/rental invoices and daily charter dispatch log.
- Assigns buses and drivers for the day s charter activity using
the location s charter assignment process ensuring all DOT
regulations and requirements are met. Communicates company
standards regarding uniforms and customer service to driver
employees. Communicates with dispatcher(s) regarding any bus
needs/changes to accommodate outside charter activity for the next
day. Assignment of buses and drivers shall be done in a manner that
most efficiently covers the day s activity with special attention
to costs related to overtime.
- Prepares charter tickets to include specific directions and
maps. Thoroughly briefs drivers on the specifics of each trip prior
to leaving the terminal to ensure quality, on-time service to
customers. Must be available on the radio and at the dispatch
counter to assist with any questions regarding charter trips.
- Monitors all charter activity and adjusts as necessary to avoid
conflict with route schedules. Communicates any delays or changes
- Receives completed charter tickets from the drivers no later
than the following day and ensures that all necessary information
for billing is recorded by the driver. Verifies driver time and
initials driver timesheet.
- Completes final billing of all charter and rental invoices.
Maintains a daily receipts log to record charter payments received
at the location and once completed shall forward cash payments to
the appropriate lock box address. Follows up on all accounts
receivable and notify the manager of delinquent accounts.
- Maintains accurate logs of all charter revenues and expenses
and provide a listing of each to the Location Manager at the end of
each month. Completes all month-end charter reports as required and
submitting them to the region accounting office.
- Calculates charter driver payroll and input payroll information
into the computer for processing. Payroll expense must be reflected
in the proper account.
- Answers the telephone and responds to customer inquiries. Shall
perform clerical assignments as directed.
- Performs any other management requests or directives as they
relate to the functions of First Student, Inc.Charter Coordinator
Experience and Skills Required:
- 0-2 years experience.
- Computer experience a must.
- Industry experience preferred.
- Prior customer service experience preferred.
- Charter booking experience preferred.
- School Bus transportation experience preferred. First Student s
commitment to putting our customers first, dedication to safety,
and an ambition to deliver dependable transportation makes for a
working environment you ll love. As a huge company with 120,000
staff and over 2.5 billion customers worldwide, you ll also enjoy
security, a brilliant future, and excellent training.Apply today to
join our team!We aspire to have a culture where all people are
First. We strive to attract and retain a diverse workforce
therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or
veteran status. First is also committed to providing a drug-free
workplace. For candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or
Los Angeles California, First will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the
requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los
Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance. First is an equal opportunity
employer and by doing so we will sustain and promote an inclusive
culture that supports future growth for all.
Keywords: First Group, Memphis , Charter Billing Coordinator- First Group, Other , Memphis, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!