Company: Rinker Materials
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Maintenance Lead FULL-TIME $27/hr - Understanding what is
expected of the crew and how to execute properly.
- Following company procedures and policies.
- Completing work as assigned in a safe and productive manner.
- Using the company equipment as instructed.
- Being positive, show pride and have a can do attitude. Strive to
develop teamwork culture.
- Maintaining work areas, equipment and materials to ensure they
are organized and clean.
- Reporting all safety issues and train poor work habits for
- Assigning production duties to each crew member so products are
produced on schedule.
- Conducting pre-pour inspections to confirm that equipment is
production ready and set up properly so that the product will be
made according to the specifications and/or drawings.
-Monitoring the crews work to confirm they are doing the right
things at the right time. MEM-03 WS-03
Shift start: 6:00AM
Shift length: 10 hours
Monday - Friday, some Saturday work
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 90 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
- Must pass drug screen (cannabis excluded)
- Must pass background check
- Can lift 50 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old Must have two plus years
experience in a manufacturing plant in concrete or similar
industry.Must have good written and verbal communications skills
and ability to present oneself and communicate in a professional,
positive, and courteous manner. Must have strong knowledge of
production management in the concrete industry or equivalent. Must
be able to work hours beyond the normal workday as required. Must
demonstrate the ability to provide work direction, develop and lead
a team in an effective manner. Ability to apply problem solving
techniques. Must be able to provide clear and concise verbal
instructions along with the ability to listen and ask questions to
understand points made by others. Must be able to demonstrate
pattern of positive attitude, strong work ethic, and dedication.
Must have basic computer skills with Microsoft products and
manufacturing/ERP/database systems software (Syteline experience a
plus).Must apply effective time management and self-management
skills.Must possess thorough, organized and detail-oriented
approach to work. Must have a valid drivers license and ability to
travel five percent of the time to other locations and/or
About Rinker Materials
Rinker Materials Concrete Pipe Division, a QUIKRETE Company, is one
of the nations largest and leading manufacturers of concrete pipe
and related products. Founded in 1963 and acquired by QUIKRETE in
2017, Rinker Materials is an industry leader in product innovation,
technical expertise, high quality products, safety and customer
Keywords: Rinker Materials, Memphis , Maintenance Lead, Other , Como, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!