Coordinator II- Parts (Olive Branch)
Company: TK Elevator Corporation
Location: Olive Branch
Posted on: November 25, 2022
With customers in over 100 countries served by more than 50,000
employees, TK Elevator achieved sales of around ---8 billion in the
fiscal year 2018/2019. Over 1,000 locations around the world
provide an extensive network that guarantees closeness to
customers. After building its position as one of the world's
leading elevator companies in a mere 40 years' time, TK Elevator
became an independent company in August 2020. The company's most
important business line is its service business, with approximately
1.4 million units under maintenance and over 24,000 service
technicians globally. The product portfolio covers commodity
elevators for residential and commercial buildings to cutting-edge,
highly customized solutions for state-of-the-art skyscrapers - such
as One World Trade Center in New York. In addition, it also
consists of escalators and moving walks, passenger boarding
bridges, stair and platform lifts, as well as tailored service
solutions such as MAX, the industry's first cloud-based digitally
enhanced maintenance solution - thus covering a broad spectrum of
*Who we are*
*What we expect*
TK Elevator is currently seeking an experienced Coordinator II-
Parts in Olive Branch, MS.
Review, analyze, process and document parts requests in an accurate
and timely manner according to company standards.
Essential Job Funcitons:
* Process PO's from Customers
* Research all parts inquiries, including but not limited to,
replacement, foreign, obsolete and inactive parts as well as
external vendor material.
* Process returned goods paperwork, issue credits/debits.
* Prepare accurate, timely service to internal and external
customers to assure the precise part is delivered in accordance
with request and company standards.
* Supply quotes to customers for material in a prompt and accurate
* Identify and resolve order discrepancies in a timely manner.
* Resolve customer inquiries via phone or email
* Handle high volume calls while performing all other task
* Lead special projects and other duties as assigned.
*Who we are looking for*
* Two or more years of customer service experience in a heavy call
volume environment is required
* Elevator part knowledge and five or more years elevator technical
experience is a plus
* Working knowledge of Word, Excel and heavy Outlook is
* The ability to read, interpret and comprehend technical drawings
and specifications is required.
* Effective verbal and written communication skills are
* Must be organized and detail-oriented to perform and manage tasks
* High School and/or Technical School Diploma required.
* Bachelor's Degree or Associate Degree in a field a plus.
To apply to a position, please click on the Apply Now button.
For any additional questions or job specific requests, please use
below and include the Job Requisition Number as a reference.
*What we offer*%58047475%
Keywords: TK Elevator Corporation, Memphis , Coordinator II- Parts (Olive Branch), Other , Olive Branch, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!