Experienced Laborer in Memphis, TN
Company: The LFS Group
Posted on: November 26, 2022
The LFS Group is looking for Experienced Laborers! In this
exciting position, you will work with a team of fixture installers
within major big box retail stores!
*JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: *
* Driving to your assigned location in your personal vehicle (Must
have reliable transportation
* Check-in and out with the Project Manager when you arrive and
before you leave the site each day
* Retail/Commercial experience a plus!
* Must pay attention to the details and understand their
* Be able to Print and Place pricing labels per the specific
* Job may consist of assembling and disassembling of promotional
materials such as signs, banners, and cardboard displays or
rearranging materials on a commercial job site per what the project
*JOB DESCRIPTION: *
* Perform fixture Installations and construction-related tasks
within retail stores on a nationwide basis.
* Install gondolas, signs, racks, showcases, cabinets, etc.
* Work closely with fixture installers, Superintendents, Project
Managers, and personnel from retail stores, subcontractors, and
other general contractors.
* Adhere to project schedules to ensure that milestones are
*REQUIRED SKILLS: *
* Basic carpentry skills - experience with finished carpentry,
tiling, painting, drywall, laminating skills, carpet installation,
etc. is ideal.
* Be 18 years of age or older
* Have a valid driver's license and reliable transportation
* Be able to climb, push, pull, bend, stoop, and kneel for extended
periods with or without reasonable accommodation
* Be able to lift up to 40 lbs. with or without reasonable
accommodation (example: a microwave)
* Strong Work Ethic: you are punctual and reliable in terms of
attendance; you accurately report your time, and you are
comfortable working without a manager monitoring your day-to-day
* Flexibility: you can adapt to changing situations, new tasks and
priorities as changes occur; you will encounter challenges and
* Customer Focus: when you are in the stores with our customers,
deliver service that exceeds their expectations
* Attention to Detail: checking the plans and ensuring each task is
completed correctly before moving on to the next is very
* Communication: you will be working closely with the Project
Manager; it is extremely important to communicate regularly; good
communication is essential for this position
* Positive Attitude: Attitude is everything, you have probably
heard this before and it is as true here in retail as it is
anywhere. A good attitude will make a big difference.
\*\*\*Must have a Smartphone! Can be iOS or Android--doesn't
matter. We Only use Electronic Timesheets to record hours worked
and a smartphone is necessary for each employee to utilize our App,
send messages and answer any checkout questions required before
clocking out at the end of the shift.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $20.00 - $25.00 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Vision insurance
* 10 hour shift
* 8 hour shift
* High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: The LFS Group, Memphis , Experienced Laborer in Memphis, TN, Other , Memphis, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!