Company: Disability Solutions
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Farm Credit Mid-America is a financial services cooperative
serving financial needs of farmers and rural residents across
Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky and Tennessee for over a century.Our
purpose is to secure the future of rural communities and
agriculture - one home, one farm and one business at a time. We are
passionate about serving the needs of our rural communities and
creating positive customer experiences. Farm Credit Mid-America is
a great place to work!We have been named as a Best Places to Work
in Kentucky for the past 10years. At Farm Credit Mid-America we put
our customers and team members at the heart of all we do.
SCHEDULE:Full TimeTRAVEL REQUIRED:0% - 25%About Our OpportunityOur
Account Specialists are the face of our organizationproviding
accomodating, exceptional customer service indelivering financial
services. This is an opportunity to use and gain cross functional
skills inloan origination, credit delivery, identifying
cross-selling opportunities and carrying outmarketing campaigns.
Our team members practice high levels of professional
communicationswith the customer during the loan approval
process.How You Will Spend Your TimeAs an Account Specialist, you
will serve as a first point of contact for our customers. You will
firstlisten to collaborate with our customers applying for credit,
requesting servicing needsorrenewing operating loans. Serving as a
representative of our company, you will provide an excellent
customer experienceand provideoffice coverage serving as backup to
Financial Officers and otherCustomer Service roles.Minimum
Education & ExperienceExtensive knowledge of Agricultural industry
(personal, professional or educational) is prefered. Bachelor's
degree in Agriculture, Business or related field or high school
diploma and at least six years of successful experience in two or
more of the following areas: financially related customer service,
loan processing, loan servicing.Mental & Physical RequirementsThis
job requires the incumbent to have the ability to:
- Engage in telephone and face-to-face conversation to serve
customers and give and receive information from staff, vendors,
outside consultants and the public.
- Use a computer and similar office technology and tools. This
involves reading the screen and keying/typing information.
- Speak and make presentations to individuals or groups on
technical subjects related to job.
- Travel via auto or commercial transportation to carry out
essential responsibilities of the job.
- Successfully interact with and represent the organization to
staff, officers, board members, customers, vendors, and/or the
public at all levels.
- Provide sound technical advice to leaders and other staff in
the subject field(s) related to this position.
- Understand and explain various subject matter and consulting
concepts, programs, terminology and methods.
- Reason, judge, compare, calculate, evaluate, decide and
critique such information as written material, numerical data,
responses to customer needs and/or other related work
- Requirements of the job include the ability to do the work in
an office location with or without reasonable accommodations. It is
the Association's policy to make reasonable accommodations for
individuals with disabilities. Leadership retains the right to add,
subtract or change duties of the position at any time.Farm Credit
Mid-America provides a competitive total rewardspackage to our team
members. This includes an award winning 401(k) Plan.Our Health and
Financial wellness benefits provide safety, security and peace of
mind for you and your family.Here is only a highlight of what we
provide our team members:
- Medical Insurance - Two consumer-driven health plans available
paired with a tax-advantaged Health Savings Account (HSA).
- Dental - Our dental plan offers option of basic or
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts - Two Savings Plans to plan for
eligible healthcare expenses.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Mental Health providers for
you and your family.
- Income Protection - Short and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Retirement Savings - Team members have 401(k) savings options
with an employer match.
- Paid Time Off - Vacation, sick,and holidays. Farm Credit
Mid-America is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status,
disability or any other category protected by law. Nearest Major
Keywords: Disability Solutions, Memphis , Account Specialist, Other , Ripley, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!