Function Lead MEM Fulfillment Center
Posted on: January 27, 2023
* High school diploma/GED and at least two years of experience
working in a pharmacy, retail OR fulfillment task oriented
* Requires willingness to obtain a Board of Pharmacy technician
license within the state mandated timeline OR currently holds a
Board of Pharmacy technician license.
* Experience in identifying operational issues and recommending and
implementing strategies to resolve problems.
* Experience providing customer service to internal and external
customers, including meeting quality standards for services, and
evaluation of customer satisfaction.
* Experience building and maintaining relationships within a
* Must be fluent in reading, writing, and speaking English (except
in Puerto Rico).
* Basic level PC skills (for example: start up and shut down
computer, use mouse to point and click, start and close programs,
switch between programs, save files, print documents and/or access
information on line).
* Experience using time management skills such as
prioritizing/organizing and tracking details and meeting deadlines
of multiple projects with varying completion dates.
* Bi-lingual in English and Spanish.
* Licensed as a Pharmacy Technician by the state Board of Pharmacy
or nationally recognized certification agency and PTCB
* Process improvement, Lean or Six Sigma experience in a logistics
* Experience in a facility that utilizes pharmacy dispensing
Keywords: Walgreens, Memphis , Function Lead MEM Fulfillment Center, Other , Memphis, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!