Company: MGA Homecare
Posted on: March 19, 2023
- Treatment of infants, children, and/or adolescents according to
the active plan of care, as given by the physician and other
- Documents all activities, assessments, nursing actions,
responses and coordination of care
- Full-Time and Part-Time work
- 4, 6, and 8 hour shifts
- Earn -PTO from Day 1!
- Day Shift
- 24/7 Clinical Support
- Paid Client Orientation and Training
- Please visit us at our company site and follow us on
- Certified Nursing Assistant/Home Health Aide (must be State
- Attention to detail
- Time Management skills
- Effective problem-solving and conflict resolution
- Good organization and effective communication
Why choose MGA Homecare?
- Make an Impact -- Health happens at home, not only the
- Create Rewarding Patient Relationships -- opportunity to
provide holistic care in the patient's home while educating family
members on best care practices.
- Care for Diverse Patient Populations -- home healthcare nurses
serve patients from various backgrounds and ages.
- Find Autonomy and Independence -- Home nursing gives nurses a
chance to be more innovative than any other setting.
- Create a Flexible, Customized Career -- opportunity to choose
your schedule and a career path of growth. -All your information
will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.PandoLogic.
Keywords: Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Location: Germantown,
TN - 38139
Keywords: MGA Homecare, Memphis , CNA/HHA Weekends, Other , Germantown, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...