Client services coordinator
Posted on: September 18, 2023
The Client Services Coordinator is a pivotal role responsible
for ensuring exceptional client service and effective team
management within a fast-paced environment. This role combines
administrative oversight, interviewing, employee training, and a
focus on customer service and production standards. This
coordinator acts a manager plays a crucial part in maintaining
client satisfaction, managing team performance, and contributing to
the success of the organization. APPLY NOW to learn more.
salary: $45,000 - $52,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 4:15 PM
- Act as a primary point of contact for designated client
accounts, ensuring client goals are met with regards to production
and customer service excellence.
- Collaborate with Account Specialists to address and resolve
client inquiries and issues, proactively offering solutions to
enhance client satisfaction.
- Oversee claim processing to ensure compliance with policies,
guidelines, and quality standards.
- Develop and implement work schedules, monitor production, and
assign tasks to team members, ensuring timely and efficient service
- Lead candidate selection interviews, contribute to hiring
decisions, and oversee new employee training and orientation.
- Conduct regular performance meetings with team members,
establish goals, provide feedback, and administer performance
- Lead and administer client-related projects, focusing on
business enhancements, special programs, and new
- Champion a positive work environment, resolve employee relation
issues, and identify solutions to reduce turnover within the team.
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field, or equivalent
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel,
- Minimum of 3 years demonstrated leadership experience
- Proven ability to supervise, coach, and motivate employees,
including hiring, counseling, and performance managemen
- and communication skills to engage with diverse audiences.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Client Service
- Vendor Management
- Human Resources
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great
companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your
employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and
qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking
for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities,
no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual
Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic
Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other
legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure
that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all
applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your
application or interview experience a great one, please contact
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several
factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work
location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition,
Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health,
an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all
benefits are based on eligibility).
Keywords: Randstad, Memphis , Client services coordinator, Other , Memphis, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!