Company: United Recovery and Remarketing
Posted on: September 21, 2023
United is a leader in the repossession and remarketing industry.
Our success has been built on providing exceptional service to our
clients, many of whom are some of the largest lenders in the United
States. By utilizing the latest technology and investing in the
development of our people, United has experienced continued growth
since our inception in 1973. We currently operate out of over 40
branches across the nation and are looking to expand our footprint
into more locations soon.
One of the key ingredients to our sustained success and growth is
our passionate, dedicated and talented Uniteders - that is what we
call ourselves. We are more than associates, employees, co-workers
- Uniteders are family. Uniteders are a group of people that unite
to create a working environment that encourages enthusiasm,
comradery, creativity, individuality and grit. In return, we have
shaped a culture that is not only different, but one of a kind.
Due to our continued growth, United Recovery and Remarketing is now
seeking a customer-focused, detail oriented person for an immediate
opening as an Impound Specialist at our headquarters in
Collierville, TN. In this role, you will learn our databases and
build strong relationships with our clients and field agents by
answering questions and providing detailed account information.
Your duties will include:
- Resolving customer inquiries with accuracy, efficiency, and
- Document client inquiries and requests efficiently in our
- Assisting our Affiliate Department, as well as our Pre
Skip/Suspend team with other tasks requested
- Providing outstanding customer service to all internal and
- Accurately assigning data information received by our clients
to repossession agents, branch locations and affiliates Starting
pay for this position is $18 - $20 per hour, depending on
experience. If you are a team player who is a motivated
self-starter, apply today!
Experience and Skills
- Self - Starter
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to adapt to fluctuating work flow and work with minimal
- Ability to multi-task and detail-oriented
- Good Team Player Education/Training/Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
Dental/ Vision Insurance
Keywords: United Recovery and Remarketing, Memphis , Impound Specialist, Other , Collierville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!