Memphis Program Leader
Company: Booster Enterprises, Inc.
Posted on: September 21, 2023
IMPACT STUDENTS. GROW AS A LEADER. LAUNCH YOUR CAREER.
HELP US CHANGE THE WORLD!
Booster is a school fundraiser on a mission to change the world.
Proudly serving schools and millions of students across the nation,
we are reinventing the way schools do fundraising. If you love the
idea of impacting students, working with an amazing team, thriving
in a high-energy environment, and having fun, this job is for
Every Booster team member embodies these six virtues:
- GRATITUDE: We express gratitude daily. We live a life of humble
optimism thankful for all we have been given to steward.
- WISDOM: We pursue wisdom with a growth mindset. We have a
teachable posture and a love of learning. We seek to live holistic
lives of integrity seeking wisdom daily.
- CARE: We generously give honoring attention to others. We
serve, listen and lead with hospitality. Care means we love our
community and they know it and they feel it.
- COURAGE: We live and lead with confidence and bravery. We have
hope and a bias for action. We take initiative personally and
- GRIT: We persevere with resilience knowing that endurance
builds character. We take the long view with the right perspective
and we love a challenge.
- CELEBRATION: We love to celebrate the value of others. We take
great joy in enthusiastically affirming others' strengths and
THE PROGRAM LEADER ROLE AND WHY IT'S IMPORTANT TO BOOSTER:
As a Program Leader, you're in charge of leading our Booster
programs on school campuses. You'll lead a team with excellence,
help schools reach their fundraising goals, and positively impact
YOUR DAY-TO-DAY WILL INCLUDE:
- Program Leadership - You are responsible for all day-to-day
program operations, communications, and details to ensure a
- Event Management - You lead high energy experiences, oversee
team delegation, think through event details, safety, and
coordinate all logistics.
- Team Leadership - You lead your team on campus to help create
remarkable experiences for schools through delegation, feedback,
clear instruction, and celebration.
- Student Engagement - You creatively use resources and daily
interactions to engage, motivate, and create fun experiences for
- Client Care - You build trust with our clients through
excellent service, effective communication, and intentional
- You're a licensed driver with reliable transportation
- You can pass Booster's Background and Motor Vehicle check
- You're able to lift up to 45 lbs.
- You're able to be active and on your feet while on campus for
an extended period of time
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
- Exciting and Engaging Culture: Team events, award ceremonies,
epic celebration trips, free lunches, dinners, and more.
- Tech: Macbook and $50 per month cell phone allowance
- Music Subscription: $10 per month for Spotify subscription
- Insurance Benefits: Medical, Vision, and Dental, plus potential
- Paid Time Off: 10 days
- 401K Matching
- All major holidays and a 2-week December break
Are you ready to change the world with us? If the answer is yes,
this opportunity is for you!
Keywords: Booster Enterprises, Inc., Memphis , Memphis Program Leader, Other , Memphis, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!