UX Designer III, Product
Company: American Lebanese Syrian Associated Charities
Posted on: February 7, 2024
At ALSAC you do more than make a living; you make a
We like people who are different...because we're different, too. As
one of the world's most iconic and respected nonprofits, we know
what it's like to stand out. That's why we're looking at you. Your
background, perspective, and desire to make an impact set you
apart. As we work to help St. Jude cure childhood cancer, we're
calling on the game-changers, innovators and visionaries to join
our family. Not just for the kids of St. Jude, but also for you.
Because at ALSAC, we develop and celebrate our employees. So, bring
your whole, authentic self and become part of our shared mission:
Finding cures. Saving children. -
Are you ready to make a profound impact on a mission-driven
organization? St. Jude is seeking a passionate UX Designer III,
Product, to lead the charge in creating digital experiences that
empower individuals to support our life-saving mission. In this
pivotal role, you will shape the future of our digital products
through collaborative empathy practices, ensuring they are not only
useful and usable but also accessible to all.
1. Craft Exceptional Designs: Develop high-fidelity and
low-fidelity design artifacts, including user flows, wireframes,
prototypes, and high-fidelity designs. Your designs will embody our
commitment to usability and accessibility while contributing to the
evolution of our digital Design System.
2. Empathize and Understand: Lead user research, discovery, and
design thinking activities across diverse experiences. Document
your insights through compelling artifacts like journey maps,
personas, and ecosystem maps to guide the prioritization of
3. Collaborate Effectively: Work hand in hand with
cross-functional, agile teams that include Product Managers, User
Interface Developers, Content Strategists, and more. Your influence
will enhance our organization's UX maturity.
4. Drive Experimentation: Propose and guide user-centered testing
and experimentation strategies. Your insights will fuel innovative
approaches to digital experiences.
5. Harness User Insights: Collaborate with research advisors to
conduct user interviews, surveys, and feedback activities. You'll
gain deep insights into user needs, goals, and motivations, which
will shape our top-level Product objectives.
6. Measure Impact: Establish strategic, user-centered metrics and
KPIs, leveraging analytics tools like Adobe Analytics and Google
Analytics. Translate data into compelling narratives that inform
and influence internal stakeholders.
7. Facilitate Workshops: Lead engaging user-centered design
workshops that foster empathy, align with business objectives,
identify user needs, and drive collaborative ideation with diverse
8. Community Engagement: Positively engage within our User
Experience Design community, fostering diversity in thinking, and
providing valuable feedback on designs.
- Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of 6 years of experience.
- Responsible for facilitating and leading the evolution of our
digital design system.
- Expert-level proficiency in interface design tools like Figma,
Sketch, or Adobe XD.
- Experience with online collaboration and remote workshopping
tools such as FigJam, Mural, or Miro.
- Strong grasp of Product UX techniques, methods, and frameworks,
including design thinking, Lean UX, Agile UX, and Human-centered
- Experience working within established design systems, with
knowledge of atomic design preferred.
- Familiarity with usability testing and user analysis tools like
UserTesting.com, HotJar, or Lucky Orange.
- Proficiency in crafting UX mapping artifacts such as customer
journey maps, sitemaps, ecosystem maps, proto-personas, or
- Familiarity with analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics or
- Knowledge of User Interface principles and Web accessibility
- Working knowledge of web development technologies like HTML,
Benefits & Perks
The following Benefits & Perks apply toFull-Time Roles Only
We're dedicated to ensuring children and their families have every
opportunity to enjoy life's special moments. We're also committed
to giving our staff excellent benefits so they can do the same.
- Core Medical Coverage: (low cost low deductible Medical,
Dental, and Vison Insurance plans)
- 401K Retirement Plan with 7% Employer Contribution
- Exceptional Paid Time Off
- Maternity / Paternity Leave
- Infertility Treatment Program
- Adoption Assistance
- Education Assistance
- Enterprise Learning and Development
- And more
To ensure the health and safety of the children and families at St.
Jude Children's Research Hospital as well as our donors, volunteers
and colleagues, as a condition of employment, we require that
employees adhere to ALSAC's Vaccination Requirements, including
ALSAC is an equal employment opportunity employer.
ALSAC does not discriminate against any individual with regard to
race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual
orientation, gender identity, transgender status, disability,
veteran status, genetic information or other protected status.
No Search Firms:
ALSAC does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for
employment opportunities. All resumes submitted by search firms to
any ALSAC employee or ALSAC representative via email, the internet
or in any form and/or method without being contacted and approved
by our Employee Experience team and without a valid written search
agreement in place will result in no fee being paid if a referred
candidate is hired by ALSAC.
Keywords: American Lebanese Syrian Associated Charities, Memphis , UX Designer III, Product, Other , Memphis, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!