Warehouse Supervisor (Unfilled)
Company: Keurig Dr Pepper
Posted on: January 17, 2020
The Warehouse Supervisor is responsible for supervising and
coordinating activities of workers that involve ordering,
receiving, storing, inventorying, issuing, and shipping materials,
supplies, tools, equipment, and parts, in a warehouse or yard. They
will manage and develop a team of +5 Warehouse workers in a safe
Shift and Scheduled:This is a 1st shift position, the start time
may vary between 5am and 7am until finish; Monday through
- Responsible for the overall direction, coordination and
evaluation of the warehouse.
- Ensure proper execution and implementation of all policies
procedures with regard to picking, packing, shipping, receiving,
and inventory management.
- Train and evaluate warehouse staff on effective inventory
techniques and daily tasks.
- Assist and maintain appropriate inventory levels and product
- Conduct physical counts of inventory and reconcile floor counts
and inventory shipments.
- Schedule and manage warehouse team members within labor and
budget while meeting the demands of the facility.
- Ensure compliance with safety codes, policies, and procedures
of the Company and standards established by Occupational Safety &
Health Administration (OSHA) and Food and Drug Administration
- Ensure all equipment, including but not limited to forklifts,
pallet jacks, and fleet trucks, is properly maintained and
inspection practices are followed.
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma preferred
- 3 years of demonstrated leadership experience in
warehouse/distribution center operations
- 2 years of experience with Microsoft Excel
- 2 years analyzing data associated with processes, identifying
opportunities, and providing recommendations for improvement
- 2 years of experience with Occupational Safety Regulation.
- Fork Lift Cetification required Company Overview & EEO
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in
North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano,
TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds
leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea,
water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single
serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an
unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more
than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly
everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of
hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP
key brands include Keurig , Dr Pepper , Green Mountain Coffee
Roasters , Canada Dry , Snapple , Bai , Mott's and The Original
Donut Shop . The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and
operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses
and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business,
which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and
wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also
provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional
growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and
appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and
affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper
Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its
employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age,
disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital
status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test,
as applicable for the role.
Keywords: Keurig Dr Pepper, Memphis , Warehouse Supervisor (Unfilled), Professions , Memphis, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!