Part Time Handler / Warehouse
Company: FedEx Express
Posted on: February 15, 2020
Locations: Memphis, Tennessee
Job Type: Part Time
Pay: $13.26/hr for Handlers, $14.08/hr for Material Handlers
Multiple positions are available. Our part time positions come with
- Hourly rates starting at $13.26 Minimum of 17.5 hours per week
- Medical coverage with premiums less than $10 per month
- Vision and dental benefits
- Two dedicated medical health centers in Memphis for team
- Tuition assistance
- Promote from within philosophy
- Nationwide career opportunities
- Training and growth opportunities to build a great career
Position Description: To Provide Movement Of Packages, Documents,
Dangerous Goods And/Or Supply Support In A Timely, Safe And
Efficient Manner Through Effective Scan/Load Methods. This Is A
Non-Driving Position (Public Roadways).
- Able to lift 50Lbs.
- Able to maneuver packages of any weight above 50 pounds with
appropriate equipment and/or assistance from another
- Able to successfully complete all basic and recurrency
- The ability to communicate both timely and effectively, in a
noisy operations environment, is required.
Learn To Earn
- University of Memphis (UofM) Global has collaborated with FedEx
to offer FedEx Hub employees at select locations* a higher
education degree program, LiFE (Learning inspired by
- There are potentially no out of pocket costs as long as
candidates meet the criteria and in good academic
- In addition you will have courses suited to your prior
education, 24/7 tutoring and a U of M Global LiFE Coach to help you
along the way."
- *(Currently only Memphis, Indy, Oakland, Newark and LAX Hub
locations are eligible for LiFe program enrollment
Click to apply now!
FedEx Express is an EEO/AA employer and prohibits discrimination
and harassment against any applicant or employee on the basis of
race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, genetic
information, age (except for bona fide occupational
qualifications), sex, pregnancy (including childbirth or a related
medical condition), disability, sexual orientation, gender
identity, gender expression, marital status, military leave or
service, status as a disabled veteran or other covered veteran
status, participation in EEO protected activity, any other status
protected by federal, state, or local law, or association with a
person on the basis of one or more of the foregoing.
FedEx Express is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Keywords: FedEx Express, Memphis , Part Time Handler / Warehouse, Professions , Memphis, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!