Diesel Maintenance Forklift Tech 1st shift M-F l BONUS
Company: Red Classic - Maintenance Mechanic
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Diesel Maintenance Forklift Tech:
1st Shift Mon - Fri
6:00am - 2:30pm
Apply Now for up to $7500 Sign-on Bonus
Red Classic (RCT)is a subsidiary of Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc.
(CCCI), the nation's largest Coca-Cola bottler. Our diesel/fleet
mechanics service both RCT and CCCI fleet equipment.This position
will be for our SouthPoint Dr. location.
Diesel Forklift Technician Overview:
TheFork Lift/Fleet Maintenance Mechanic is responsible for
repairing and maintaining company and customer material handling
equipment (forklifts, pallet jacks, etc.) which includes routinely
performing preventative maintenance and corrective maintenance to
ensure efficient operations. The Forklift Fleet Mechanic is
responsible for all daily and long term forklift maintenance
activities. It is this mechanic's responsibility to ensure that all
scheduled and unexpected forklift maintenance tasks be completed in
an efficient and timely manner. Fork Lift/Fleet Maintenance
Mechanic will perform job duties independently,with little to no
supervision &must be equipped with personal tool box.
Basic knowledge and understanding of Fork Lift operations and
equipment. Must possess basic computer entry (PC) skills, high
level diagnostics/troubleshooting skills and strong electrical
experience with the ability to diagnose & repair all electrical
* Diesel/automotive trade school diploma (+) 2 years' experience
repairing and/or maintaining electrical, propane and hydraulic
* Experience with troubleshooting and repairing electrical
* Must be able to troubleshoot and repair hydraulic leaks up to and
including changing hydraulic hoses, repacking cylinders and
* Previous experience using a multimeter and reading wiring
diagrams and schematics.
* Perform scheduled preventative maintenance tasks, including: oil
changes, tune ups, hydraulic system inspection and repair,
electrical systems diagnostics and repair, belt changes, telescopic
masts, steering and suspension.
* Replacement of brake components, wheels and tires.
* Repair attachments and mast components.
* Troubleshoot, repair or replace LP components.
* Professional/appropriate interaction with internal & external
* Adhere to all Red Classic safety guidelines.
* Must be at least 21 years old
* High school diploma or equivalency required
* Class A CDL or ability to obtain with 3-6 months (preferred not
* Clean driving record
* Must have valid driver's license
* No more than two moving violations (e.g. speeding, failure to
yield, failure to stop, violating a traffic signal, etc.) during
the previous three years
* No more than one accident in the previous three years
* No escalated moving violations in the last 7 years
* Competitive pay based on years of experience
* Career Advancement Opportunities
* Paid Weekly/ Direct Deposit
* Vacation & Holiday Pay
* Annual Safety Bonus Opportunity
* Uniforms, safety boots and glasses provided
* Outstanding Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits
Red Classic is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Red Classic - Maintenance Mechanic, Memphis , Diesel Maintenance Forklift Tech 1st shift M-F l BONUS, Professions , Memphis, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!