Warehouse/Commissary Worker - Hardeman
Posted on: November 22, 2021
At CoreCivic, we do more than manage inmates, we care for
people! CoreCivic is currently seeking a Warehouse/Commissary
Worker who has a passion for providing the highest quality care in
an institutional security setting. Who We Are:CoreCivic is the
leading, national provider of high-quality, secured corrections and
detention management services, providing effective programs that
enhance public safety and prepare individuals for success after
release. Headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee, with more than 70
security facilities nationwide, CoreCivic security employees are
driven by a deep sense of service, high standards of
professionalism and a responsibility to better the public good.
What We Have:
- More than just a job but the start of a successful career!
- Supportive environment where employee growth is promoted.
- Comprehensive benefits package & competitive wages.
- PTO & paid holidays.
- Paid job training & other great incentives.What You Get To
Do:--Change the lives of those in your care! --The
Warehouse/Commissary Worker assists in the operation of the
warehouse and/or commissary.-- They order, receive, store and
inventory stock, supplies and equipment utilized in the on-going
operation of the commissary and for general facility operations.
- Verify in-coming shipments against receiving documents; note
and report any discrepancies or damages.
- Receive and properly store all commodities in keeping with
appropriate sanitation standards; provide for ample supplies to be
readily housed and dispensed for daily facility use; store,
dispense and inventory cleaning supplies and chemicals, as
directed, in accordance with applicable codes.
- Route items to appropriate storage locations; store in
accordance with established storage procedures.
- Conduct commissary sales operation in accordance with
applicable policies and procedures. Qualifications:
- High school diploma, GED certification or equivalent is
- One year experience in warehouse/commissary operation,
including the physical control and movement of inventory,
- A valid driver's license is required.--
- Minimum age requirement:-- Must be at least 18 years of age.
CoreCivic is a Drug-Free Workplace and EOE --- including
Keywords: CoreCivic, Memphis , Warehouse/Commissary Worker - Hardeman, Professions , Whiteville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!