Inside Sales I
Company: White Cap
Posted on: May 16, 2022
A position at White Cap isn't your ordinary job. You'll work in an
exciting and diverse environment, meet interesting people, and have
a variety of career opportunities. The White Cap family is
committed to Building Trust on Every Job. We do this by being
deeply knowledgeable, fully capable, and always dependable, and our
associates are the driving force behind this commitment. Job
Summary Responsible for generating new sales opportunities via
phone, email or other electronic communication. Respond to customer
order and quotation requests received via outside salespersons,
telephone, e-mail, written, and faxed correspondence. Major Tasks,
Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities
- Prospects for new sales opportunities. Generates leads via
outbound calling and e-mail.
- Provides pricing and delivery information.
- Procures and maintains inventory. Monitors to ensure proper
- Performs follow-up to ensure timely shipment of materials and
- Resolves customer service issues. Tracks open sales
- Maintains strong working relationships with vendors. Nature and
- Selects correct processes from clearly prescribed rules, past
practices, or instruction. Seeks advice and guidance on non-routine
or problem areas from supervisor. Deviations from the norm are
cleared by the supervisor.
- Under close supervision, exercises limited latitude/independent
judgment. Work typically involves detailed checks or close review
of output by a senior coworker and/or supervisor.
- None. Work Environment
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions
would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and
there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions
there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. 0-2 years of experience
in area of responsibility. Preferred Qualifications
- Experience selling in an inside sales environment and/or
demonstrated success working with customers.
- Experience with inventory sales.
- Degree preferred. If you're looking to play a role in building
America, consider one of our open opportunities. We can't wait to
meet you. Functional Area Sales Recruiter McKenzie, Nicole Req ID
WCJR-005076 White Cap is an Equal Opportunity
Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veteran and
Affirmative Action Employer. White Cap considers for employment and
hires qualified candidates without regard to age, race, religion,
color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national
origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability
status or any factor prohibited by law.
Keywords: White Cap, Memphis , Inside Sales I, Professions , Memphis, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!