Industrial Maintenance Technician
Company: Adecco USA
Posted on: June 25, 2022
One of our best clients is hiring for their Team of skilled
Maintenance Technicians! The Maintenance Technician will follow a
structured and proved preventative maintenance program to ensure
minimal production downtime. They will always follow safety
protocol to ensure their safety and the safety of all Teammates.
Schedule options: - 12 hour shifts- rotating days, day and evening
shifts currently available Responsibilities will include but not be
- Repairs or replaces-in-kind existing production and material
- Assists Maintenance Manager in maintaining an inventory of
critical and other repair parts to ensure uninterrupted
- Determine the most cost-effective repair or upgrade,
disassemble equipment, repair defective components, reassemble and
- Documents maintenance repairs and equipment histories.
- Installs and modifies machinery and equipment, including
one-off assignments, as required by production, engineering, and
- Services and repairs programmable logic controllers (PLCs),
motors, and drives.
- Assembles and maintains: electrical and electronic devices and
systems, hydraulic and pneumatic systems, and other production
mechanical systems, as necessary. Education / Position
- A degree or certification in industrial maintenance, electrical
engineering or other related discipline is preferred.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in industrial maintenance with 3
years demonstrated capability in the electromechanical disciplines
- Travel as maintenance necessitated to various locations.
- Physical Requirements - ability to lift up to 100 lbs.
- Demonstrated experience with any or all of the following is a
- AC / DC Drives
- Chain / Belt Conveyors
- CNC programming
- Motor repair / installation
- Literacy in blueprints and schematics
- Power Distribution
- Welding Our client offers: - Excellent compensation and
benefits - An employee profit sharing program - Great work like
balance in a family oriented company - Internal career growth
opportunities within a successful and growing companyEqual
Opportunity Employer/Veterans/DisabledTo read our Candidate Privacy
Information Statement, which explains how we will use your
information, please navigate to
https://www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacyThe Company will
consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction
Keywords: Adecco USA, Memphis , Industrial Maintenance Technician, Professions , Marston, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!