Posted on: August 6, 2022
PathAI's mission is to improve patient outcomes with AI-powered
pathology. Our platform promises substantial improvements to the
accuracy of diagnosis and the efficacy of treatment of diseases
like cancer, leveraging modern approaches in machine learning.
Rigorous science and careful analysis are critical to the success
of everything we aspire to do. Our team, comprised of diverse
employees with a wide range of backgrounds and experiences, is
passionate about solving challenging problems and making a huge
* Sectioning experience in a clinical laboratory or pathology
* Familiarity with lab quality systems (GCP, CAP/CLIA, ISO) and
best practices for clinical labs.
* Certification/License: Histotechnician (HT) ASCP certification
* Familiarity with test process qualification and proficiency
testing is a plus.
* Experience with IVD test kit development, validation would be
* Detail oriented, excellent record keeping.
* Growth mindset, willingness to learn new methodologies and
innovate on quality process development.
* Excellent communication skills, ability to develop presentations
and interact with stakeholders as needed.
* This role is located in Memphis, TN
* The individual will be responsible for performing tissue
processing, embedding, sectioning, staining utilizing standard
protocols and instrumentation for established assays.
* The individual will help accession samples and relevant
information into the appropriateLaboratory Information Management
* The individual will be responsible for evaluating data quality
and flagging any data deviation.
* The individual will follow relevant lab quality systems (GCP,
ISO, CAP/CLIA) for documenting process deviations and documenting
quality control measures and remediation..
* The individual will be responsible for developing and/ or
processing biological samples as part of new method
* The individual will be involved in the validation of new methods,
method development, troubleshooting of assays and development of
* The individual will assist with lab maintenance activities.
* The individual will be rigorous and prompt in process
documentation and reporting, communication.
For the right candidate, we'll offer a competitive salary plus
equity. We have a strong benefits package, including
heavily-subsidized health, dental, and vision insurance plans to
keep you in peak shape. It's rounded out by:
* Healthcare, vision, and dental healthcare plans, with add-ons for
life and disability insurance
* 401(k) retirement plan
* Three weeks of PTO per year, plus six paid holidays
Most importantly, you'll be doing important work with a team of
people you'll enjoy spending the day with.
PathAI is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to creating a
workplace that is free of harassment and discrimination. We base
our employment decisions on business needs, job requirements, and
qualifications - that's all. We do not discriminate based on race,
gender, religion, health, personal beliefs, age, family or parental
status, or any other status. We don't tolerate any kind of
discrimination or bias, and we are looking for teammates who feel
the same way
Keywords: PathAI, Memphis , Histology Technician, Professions , Memphis, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!