MemphisRecruiter Since 2001
the smart solution for Memphis jobs

2nd Shift Inventory- Reach Operator

Company: Penmac Staffing
Location: Olive Branch
Posted on: August 7, 2022

Job Description:

Job DescriptionPenmac Staffing is now hiring for experienced Reach forklift Operators to work 2ND SHIFT in Olive Branch, MS. This position will be working in the Inventory Department will be responsible for Operating the Reach Forklift for 30% of the day and the other 70% of the day will be responsible the ordering, storing, receiving and distributing processes of an organization's products and supplies. Position does require steeltoe shoes ort boots and is a temp to hire position for the right person. Will be working 11am- 730pm Monday - Friday with Overtime as needed. Must pass drug test and some background issues can be considered..If Interested please apply www.penmac.com after applying please text us at (901) 437-5668 OR CALL US AT (901) 907-0616

Keywords: Penmac Staffing, Memphis , 2nd Shift Inventory- Reach Operator, Professions , Olive Branch, Tennessee

Click here to apply!

Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!

I'm looking for
in category
within


Log In or Create An Account

Get the latest Tennessee jobs by following @recnetTN on Twitter!

Memphis RSS job feeds