Industrial Maintenance Technician Specialist
Company: Advanced Technology Services
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Maintenance Specialist with Strong CNC Troubleshooting
Experience in Marion Arkansas!
- Competitive Pay Range -
- 1st Shift Opening:-Monday- Thursday
- 2nd Shift Opening: Monday- ThursdayFounded in 1985, ATS is a
company with a presence in the United States, Mexico and the United
Kingdom. We are professionals in Industrial Maintenance and we make
factories run better. -Summary:
- Under general supervision, performs expert level mechanical,
electrical, and systems troubleshooting, repair, and preventive
maintenance on equipment in accordance with manufacturer's manuals,
diagrams, sketches, etc. Consults engineering experts when the
manuals do not exist. Creates reference materials.Responsibilities:
- Performs expert level break-fix & preventive maintenance,
and/or design of mechanical, and electrical equipment improvements
as well as complex systems as the employee's job specialty
requires. Provides troubleshooting support on equipment and
technical support on production lines as appropriate for the
employee's job specialty. Maintains in-depth technical knowledge of
numerous systems as the employee's job specialty requires. Performs
research and procedures as the employee's job specialty
- Programs, troubleshoots and analyzes complex control systems to
resolve in-depth software/ hardware and configuration
- Utilizes predictive equipment and interprets results for
analysis, equipment condition assessment, troubleshooting and
proactive maintenance. Including but not limited to infrared
thermography, ultrasonic testing, power quality analysis, laser
interferometry, ball bar, and vibration analysis.
- Leads, drives and participates in CI activities--processes,
results and cost savings using CI tools and methodology.
- Identifies and sources parts, supplies and repair items as
necessary. Suggests alternative items and engineered solutions to
- Independently performs maintenance as per industry
- Complies with 5S and housekeeping standards.
- May be required to setup and operate multiple machining
operations including but not limited to: lathe, drill press,
grinder, and other metalworking tools to make and repair parts. May
perform welding tasks.
- Studies and investigates technical and systems methods, tools,
and innovations that can be implemented in ATS sites to improve
maintenance practices and updates documentation.
- Prepares input for cost analysis for new equipment,
repair/rebuild proposals, cost savings and innovations as
- Updates records and reviews CMMS history and analyzes
- Provides technical contents of sales quotations and performs
T&M duties as required.
- Trains and coaches less proficient technician. Assumes project
manager responsibilities as assigned.
- Completes and conducts on-the-job training and technical
self-study programs for career development.
- Follows all safety related policies, rules, regulations,
technical instructions and guidelines.
- Situational awareness and identify unsafe behaviors and
- High School Graduate or equivalent (GED).
- Associates degree with a Technical focus and 7 years of related
experience in specific industry; or, 10 years of experience in
- Proficiency in predictive technologies including vibration
analysis or laser interferometer operations, precision alignments,
and maintenance of applicable process equipment.
- Understands electrical, mechanical, fluid power and control
systems. Can analyze the problem, synthesize alternative solutions,
and perform repairs.
- Must be able to use hand tools and specialized tools as
- May be required to travel.
- Six Sigma experience desired.Physical Demands and Working
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to stand; walk; use hands/fingers to handle, or
feel; reach with hands and arms; climb, ascend/descend or balance
to heights that may require a ladder or lift; stoop, kneel, crouch,
or crawl in confined spaces; and talk or hear. The employee is
occasionally required to sit. The employee must occasionally lift
and/or move more than 50 pounds. The employee is regularly required
to use close vision and color vision. The employee is occasionally
exposed to outside weather conditions and risk of electrical shock.
Work is typically performed in a factory environment and is usually
very loud. In the factory environment, the employee may be exposed
to hazardous materials and/or greasy or slippery factory
floors.Development and Training:
- Development is at the core of what we do and ATS is committed
to providing our employees with the opportunity to expand their
skillsets. You'll be given the resources and mentorship you need to
succeed in a company committed to education, development and
- Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability
insurance and a flexible spending account -- save money pre-tax for
eligible medical expenses
- Employee Assistance Program and Comprehensive Wellness
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with company match -- to prepare
for your future
- Extensive Safety Training, New Hire Orientation, Continuous
Learning and Development programs and Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Holidays and Vacation Time - -encouraging work-life
balanceATS is committed to providing equal employment opportunity
in all aspects of employment to all applicants and employees,
regardless of age, color, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy,
gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin,
disability, veteran status, genetic information or other legally
Keywords: Advanced Technology Services, Memphis , Industrial Maintenance Technician Specialist, Professions , Marion, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!