Warehouse Associate I (Olive Branch, MS) - USABlueBook
Company: HD Supply
Location: Olive Branch
Posted on: November 25, 2022
USABlueBook is the recognized source of products and technical
support for professional water and wastewater operators. As we
continue to expand, our main goal stays the same - to make sure
that all of our customers "Get the Best Treatment!"USABlueBook
(www.usabluebook.com) is a division of HD Supply. Shifts: 9am -
6pmPreferred QualificationsKnowledge of machines and tools.
Shipping, receiving, picking, and packing experience.Hazmat
experience a plus.Forklift experience preferred - order picker, sit
down forklift, reach truck.Job SummaryResponsible for specialized
warehouse tasks in loading, unloading, order pulling, shipping,
returns, forklift, fabrication, counter, or may have a generalized
role working in all departments. Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and
- Complete tasks such as loading, unloading, sorting, picking,
stocking, staging, fabrication and transportation of goods.
- Load and unload materials to and from designated storage area,
such as racks, shelves, or vehicles. Stack or pile materials, such
as lumber, boards, or pallets
- Install protective devices, such as bracing, padding, or
strapping, to prevent shifting or damage to items being
- Verify computations against physical count of stock.
- Maintains condition of work area (i.e. free of trash, product
in correct location, etc.). Follows company safety policies and
procedures and encourages other associates to do the same.
- Receive and fill orders or sell supplies, materials, and
products to installers and subcontractors.
- May drive truck to pick up incoming stock or deliver materials
to designated locations or operate forklift or other machinery in
order to complete tasks.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Nature and Scope
- Selects correct processes from clearly prescribed rules, past
practices, or instruction. Seeks advice and guidance on non-routine
or problem areas from supervisor. Deviations from the norm are
cleared by the supervisor.
- Under close supervision, exercises limited latitude/independent
judgment. Work typically involves detailed checks or close review
of output by a senior coworker and/or supervisor.
- Typically located in a comfortable environment but with regular
exposure to factors that may cause noticeable discomfort or a
moderate risk of accident or illness, such as temperature extremes,
moving machinery, loud noises, and fumes.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds in a physical
environment. Ability to stand for periods of time up to and
exceeding 60 minutes. Ability to make repetitive movements, such as
using a 10-key or calculator, bending, or squatting.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the
Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. 0-2 years of experience
in area of responsibility.
Keywords: HD Supply, Memphis , Warehouse Associate I (Olive Branch, MS) - USABlueBook, Professions , Olive Branch, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!