Material Handler - Shocks
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Material Handling/Distribution - DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY!!!
DRiV is a leading diversified, global manufacturer and supplier of
innovative products and services to light and commercial vehicle
customers, with more than 31,000 team members across the world. We
have built an industry-leading brand portfolio on our way to
becoming one of the largest suppliers of replacement parts to the
global aftermarket. Our stable of the industry's most
well-respected enduring brands includes Monroe -, Walker -,
Champion -, Fel-Pro -, MOOG -, Wagner -, --hlins -, Rancho -,
Thrush -, National -, Sealed Power -, among others. The ideal
candidate will perform all tasks involved in the distribution of
struts, shocks or components.
These are direct hire positions and we offer an EXCELLENT wage and
- Shift premium increase for 2nd and 3rd shifts
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage starting your FIRST
- 10 paid holidays per year
- Tuition reimbursement and great advancement opportunities
- 401K Retirement Program
- Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts to minimize out
of pocket expense
- Company discounts from Verizon Wireless, AT&T wireless and
various new vehicle discounts
- Company product discounts, safety shoes, safety glasses, and
other great benefits!
- Safely load and unload trucks as required.
- Handle parts to and from shipping/receiving docks to production
- Use forklift, pallet jack, stand up or reach truck to move or
place parts or product into racks or staging areas.
- Move parts in process as required.
- Maintain quality standards.
- Observe all safety rules and regulations.
- Participate in job rotation through each cell, which addresses
cross training and ergonomic issues.
- Perform 5S activities.
- Complete necessary SAP transactions associated with receiving,
moving and shipping components and finished goods
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Level 3 Workkeys score preferred
- Ability to read and understand standard work, directions,
charts and control plans
- Must have knowledge of window based office programs
- Basic SAP skills particularly in shipping and receiving or the
ability to learn
- Must have good work history and material handling experience is
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and
related decisions are made without regard to gender, race, age,
disability, religion, national origin, color, gender identity,
sexual orientation, veteran status or any other protected
Nearest Major Market: Jonesboro
Keywords: Tenneco, Memphis , Material Handler - Shocks, Professions , Paragould, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!