IT Systems Analyst Specialist (Remote)
Posted on: November 26, 2022
IT Systems Analyst Specialist (Remote)
- Location: Memphis, 38125-1128
- Job Type: ContractPosted 2 days agoApply Now
- Function: Business / Systems Analysts
- Job Ref: 238092 Position:IT Systems Analyst Specialist (Remote)
Location:Memphis, TN 38125 - Remote Term:12 months Day-to-Day
- Review, analyze and document software requirements and to lead
the business analysis phase for projects.
- Leads the requirements management efforts for projects.
- Takes ownership of the business analysis role throughout the
- Identifies and understands stakeholders.
- Initiates and facilitates meetings and discussions with
stakeholders as appropriate.
- Works with project managers, project requestors, operations,
business representatives, IT representatives and clients to ensure
complete understanding of software requirements.
- Produces project requirements documentation, including written
documents, process diagrams, report mock-ups, wire frames and other
documentation as required using standard templates.
- Meets deadlines and manages work to timelines.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Supports the organization's quality program(s).
- Travels as required. Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- High School Graduate/GED
- Bachelor's degree.
- 5 years of experience as an IT Systems Analyst.
- Knowledge of third-party administration and claims management
business and technology.
- Oral and written communication skills.
- PC literate, including Microsoft Office products.
- Analytical and interpretive skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability and willingness to take initiative.
- Ability to meet or exceed Performance Competencies. Even better
if you have:
- Major in computer science field.
- Experience in multi-line claims management processes and system
requirements. Apply Now
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19
protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for
specifics. About Us At MATRIX, we expertly match talented
professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since
1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative
clients across every industry ranging from small startups to
Fortune 50 companies. Its why were consistently in the top 25 of
all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well
above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of
Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and
stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care. MATRIX is
and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and
veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified
individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be
required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you
may request a reasonable accommodation under the American
Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing
assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please
email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com . To ensure a quick response to
your request, please use the words Accommodation request as the
subject line of your email. For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX
offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical,
Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and
post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more
information. For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits
would be offered in accordance with that particular clients
offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and
other pre and post-tax options.
Keywords: MATRIX, Memphis , IT Systems Analyst Specialist (Remote), Professions , Memphis, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!