Consultant, Climate Change (Associate Level)
Posted on: January 26, 2023
ERM is seeking an energetic, self-starting Consultant, Climate
Change (Associate Level).
This is an excellent opportunity for an entry - mid-level
professional looking to work with an expert consulting team on
interesting climate advisory projects for a wide range of Fortune
500 and privately held clients. This position can be a remote,
hybrid or fully on-site, based on the location and preference of
our selected candidate.
ERM has enduring values, which are fundamental to our business
conduct. We are passionate about our people, their safety,
well-being and development. ERM employees take accountability, are
client focused, and collaborate with colleagues across geographies.
If you share our values and are motivated by opportunities to shape
climate strategy and disclosure to make a real impact to our
client's businesses, ERM is the right place for you.
* Work with clients in the calculation and disclosure of GHG
emissions, carbon footprint of products, decarbonization strategy
planning and implementation.
* Conduct individual tasks associated with evaluating climate
change risks and opportunities, conducting financial impact
analysis and reporting according to leading frameworks.
* Assist in the analysis of emissions reductions levers such as
energy efficiency measures, options for green power purchasing, and
* Support life cycle assessments (LCA) for carbon intensity of
products across their value chain.
* Support the development of climate change strategy, action
planning, modeling, and setting of science-based targets.
* Provide input to climate-related target and goal setting for
* Communicate with clients, ERM teams, and subcontractors (when
* Deliver tasks and projects on-schedule, on budget, and to a high
level of quality.
* Bachelor's degree in engineering or other relevant
* 2+ years' experience in climate change consulting or a related
* Strong analytical skills, ability to think strategically, analyze
and synthesize diverse qualitative and quantitative data and
* Attention to detail.
* Ability to work well with a range of stakeholders, including
diverse project teams, client contacts, government agencies, and
* Ability to communicate ideas clearly and confidently, articulate
issues, and recommend solutions.
* High-level proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office
programscomfort with complicated Excel formulas, pivot tables,
etc., plus ability to present information succinctly and visually
in PowerPoint; sophisticated data analysis a plus.
* Excellent verbal and written language skills are essential.
* Experience in the chemical, power, and/or oil and gas sector is
Who We Are:
As the largest global pure play sustainability consultancy, we
partner with the world's leading organizations, creating innovative
solutions to sustainability challenges and unlocking commercial
opportunities that meet the needs of today while preserving
opportunity for future generations.
At ERM we know that creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive
work environment is an essential part of making our company a great
place to build a career. We also see our diversity as a strength
that helps us create better solutions for our clients. Our diverse
team of world-class experts supports clients across the breadth of
their organizations to operationalize sustainability, underpinned
by our deep technical expertise in addressing their environmental,
health, safety, risk and social issues. We call this capability our
"boots to boardroom" approach for its comprehensive service model
that allows ERM to develop strategic and technical solutions that
advance objectives on the ground or at the executive level.
Based on review of these responses, shortlisted candidates will be
invited for interviews. ERM does not accept recruiting agency
resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job's alias, ERM
employees or any other company location. ERM is not responsible for
any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
ERM is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do
not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin,
gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a
protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or
other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Thank you for your interest in ERM!
Keywords: ERM, Memphis , Consultant, Climate Change (Associate Level), Professions , Memphis, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!