Company: Parker Hannifin Corporation Parker Aerospace Group
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Electrician ALocation : BATESVILLE, MS, United States
Job Family : Manufacturing
Job Type : Regular
Posted : Aug 5, 2021
Job ID : 24924Back to Search ResultsJob DescriptionApply Now >
Save Job Job Saved With annual sales of $13.7 billion in fiscal
year 2020, Parker Hannifin is the world's leading diversified
manufacturer of motion and control technologies and systems,
providing precision-engineered solutions for a wide variety of
mobile, industrial and aerospace markets. The company has
operations in 50 countries around the world. Parker has increased
its annual dividends paid to shareholders for 63 consecutive fiscal
years, among the top five longest-running dividend-increase records
in the S&P 500 index. Fully capable of performing all
mechanical maintenance, repair, fabrication, installation, repair,
troubleshooting, diagnostics, and maintenance on electrical power
distribution, controls, and communications for all plant equipment
and facilities. Able to provide complete maintenance to all
mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, electrical, and control systems
within the plant. Familiar with various computer programs and
software essential to the position.
- Perform a wide range of general building and equipment
maintenance, such as piping, welding, general electrical,
carpentry, and metal fabrication.
- Must be able to use all types of maintenance equipment
proficiently including but not limited to MIG/TIG welding, Plasma
Cutters, Chop Saws, Drills, Flame Cutting, and Sheet Metal
- Must possess a working knowledge of all types of electrical
systems and controls including but not limited to: Ladder diagrams,
schematics, timers, relays, sensors, VFD's, HMI's, PLC's, and
related computer software.
- Troubleshoot mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, and electrical
malfunctions and breakdowns, recommend and initiate proper activity
- Safe working knowledge and skills including mechanical,
electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems, and all electrical
equipment and systems up to 480 volts.
- Must be capable of understanding and applying all NEC
electrical codes as applied to industrial facilities.
- Disassemble, repair and rebuild mechanical units, mechanisms
- Communicate with and utilize outside services and support as
needed to troubleshoot problems, provide project and maintenance
assistance and offer technical resources.
- Coordinate and/or perform equipment preventative maintenance
and preventative maintenance programs.
- Install, move, setup, and level new/relocated equipment.
- Support and assist other maintenance personnel as directed by
- Must be able to effectively operate a personal computer.
- Detect and report unusual conditions to production personnel
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Support and adhere to all applicable OSHA regulations and
- Maintain cleanliness of department area and equipment.
- Qualify for forklift and aerial lift certifications.
- Respond and perform all tasks as assigned by maintenance
supervisor or coordinator.
- Must communicate effectively to all levels of employees and
management, written and verbal.
- High school diploma.
- Demonstrated high technical aptitude in all areas of mechanical
and electrical maintenance.
- Journeyman electrician certification preferred.
- 3 - 5 years electrical/controls and mechanical background
including demonstrated hand-on experience, focused technical
coursework, or a combination of both.
- Strong verbal, written, and professional presentation
- Must be able to stand, walk, push, pull, reach overhead, and
bend to the floor.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Must be able to exert 25 to 45 pounds of linear force
occasionally or 10 to 25 pounds frequently to move objects.
- Must have near visual acuity as required for reading machine
manuals, gages, prints, and precision measuring instruments.
- Must have sufficient hearing to monitor machine sounds to
identify and diagnose changes in order to diagnose problems.
- Welding and/or metal cutting flash.
- High noise level from operating machines.
- Physical hazards from moving equipment and machine parts.
- Electrical hazards from machines and equipment.
- Fumes, dust, and oil mist.
- Skin exposure to oils, cutting fluids, and cleaning chemicals.
Parker is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Parker is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for
all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based
upon job related reasons regardless of race, ethnicity, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin,
disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status,
or any other status protected by law. However, U.S. Citizenship,
Permanent Residency or other appropriate status is required for
certain positions, in accord with U.S. import & export regulations.
("Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / VEVRAA Federal
Contractor") If you would like more information about Equal
Employment Opportunity as an applicant under the law, please go to
Job Job Saved
Keywords: Parker Hannifin Corporation Parker Aerospace Group, Memphis , Electrician A, Professions , Batesville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!