Lab Production Associate - Biotech
Posted on: January 27, 2023
* Monitor and requisition or initiate in-house production of raw
materials and supplies required to meet production schedules.
* Assure the proper use, cleaning, sanitization, maintenance,
validation, calibration and certification of required equipment as
* Understand and apply the concepts of aseptic technique.
* Generate and record all data and observations as required and
complete all necessary calculations in compliance with company
* Immediately notify supervisor or manager of any deviation from
written production document or SOP.
* Maintain accurate data sheets, records, and logs in compliance
with SOPs, OSHA requirements, and quality system requirements.
* Audit own paperwork daily for corrections, missing, and/or
* Perform routine laboratory maintenance and lab management
including ordering of materials, cleaning and maintenance of
laboratory equipment, cleaning lab area, environmental monitoring,
and filling out proper paperwork.
* Assist, as required, in investigations for all product or process
non-conformances including deviations, OOS, CAPA, or
* Assist in procedure reviews and document correction/improvement
* Troubleshoot and mitigate any observed issues with resources,
schedule, procedure, or product quality collaborating with
appropriate departments, supervisors, or manager to adhere to
* Independently complete all training as assigned and read/respond
to daily company correspondences as required.
Skills & Qualifications:
* Bachelor's or Master's degree from an accredited institution with
a relevant scientific discipline such as Chemistry, Biology,
Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Protein Chemistry etc. is
* Associates degree or High school diploma/GED and 3+ years of
bioprocessing experience in a GMP facility is minimal
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent
solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and
provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every
day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We're
supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that
advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant
care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous
development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an
operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all
applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion,
national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation,
gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic
protected by law.
Keywords: Actalent, Memphis , Lab Production Associate - Biotech, Professions , Memphis, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!