Senior Maintenance Superintendent
Company: StoneMor Inc.
Posted on: January 27, 2023
121 Forest Hill Cem. East - Memphis, TN
Up to 25%
StoneMors Purpose is People.
We are committed to investing in our employees to help them achieve
greatness. We truly believe that our employees are the heart and
foundation of our success. As part of our ongoing commitment, we
are offering new and improved benefit options for full time
employees including 401K with a company match, enhanced training
programs, career advancement opportunities and so much more! We are
also providing the highest level of safety for our front line
workers. Consider the possibilities of joining our award winning
culture and team and let StoneMor show you all we have to
Click here to learn a little more about our company culture!
As one of the largest companies in its space, StoneMor Inc. has the
privilege of being able to help thousands of people arrange their
legacies, and remember and honor their loved ones.
The organization provides a broad scope of products and services
through the ownership, development, and operation of cemeteries and
funeral homes in multiple states. Customers are able to plan and
pre-purchase their burial plot, casket or urn, vault, mausoleum
space, and other details connected to a burial.
The Team You Will Work With
We recognize that employees cant show respect and appreciation to
customers if the organization doesnt show respect and appreciation
to our employees! Therefore, StoneMor is proud to provide our
employees with a quality work environment and opportunity for both
personal and professional growth.
This position is responsible for the care, maintenance, and safety
and security of the employees and visitors of the location while
maintaining the overall upkeep and appearance of the property.
We offer a competitive benefits package, including: Medical,
Dental, 401k with a company match, Life, Short-Term Disability,
Long-Term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off & much
The Impact You Will Make
- Ensures the safety of all patrons who visit and all its
- Ensures maintenance of all StoneMor properties and their
improvements, including buildings and their fixtures, equipment,
and all operations.
- Manage all maintenance personnel including superintendents to
carry out maintenance on all properties, buildings, and
- Provides Maintenance Personnel support and ongoing training
- Enforces all Company policies and procedures and disciplines
subordinates as needed.
- Meets and works with location Sales and Administration to
recognize and discuss current and future needs of the specific
- Performs all landscape maintenance duties such as
weed-whacking, lawn mowing, etc.
- Handles the day-to-day general maintenance duties.
- Maintains and operates machinery appropriately in a safe
- Installs or assists in installing cemetery vaults, headstones,
and memorials as needed.
- High School equivalency required.
- 3+ years of grounds maintenance supervisory experience.
- 5+ years of mechanical/building maintenance experience.
- Cemetery work experience is preferred.
- Multi-site experience preferred.
- Ability to supervise and train maintenance employees.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with interruptions.
- Ability to operate maintenance equipment and machinery
including backhoe and mowing/trimming equipment.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent customer service, communication and interpersonal
- Must have a valid state drivers license.
StoneMor Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: StoneMor Inc., Memphis , Senior Maintenance Superintendent, Professions , Memphis, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!