Financial Analyst - Part Time (Fixed Assets)
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Supervise fixed asset personnel in the period close process of the Company's fixed assets including depreciation expense, gain and loss and the corresponding balance sheet fixed asset accounts. Responsible for period reconciliations of all fixed asset accounts including clearing accounts. Ability to forecast period and annual depreciation expense for various business partners and provide timely and accurate information to all business users. Maintain all fixed asset controls in accordance with Company policy and SOX requirements. Work on special projects from supervisor.
- Supervise the total fixed assets process each period to ensure timely and accurate reporting of the Company's books and records in accordance with Company policy.
- Supervise the reconciliation of all fixed asset general ledger accounts, including clearing accounts and provide reconciling differences.
- Provide timely requests to all customers and users of fixed asset information. Provide specific requests to both inside and outside auditors. Ensure compliance with all SOX controls.
- Partner with financial systems to ensure that PeopleSoft modules are efficient, accurate and in compliance with Company controls.
Lead special projects as identified by manager of Capital Budgeting
- Bachelor's degree (BA, BS) or equivalent in Accounting, Finance, or Financial Systems
- Three to five years' experience in financial analysis, business planning, accounting and controls
- Advanced excel skills and intermediate level for other Microsoft office applications. Knowledge of SQL queries and data warehouse access skills. Master's degree preferred
- Strong human relations, analytical, problem solving, multi-tasking, and communication skills a must.
Excellent coordinator and organizational skills. Ability to drive results.
Keywords: AutoZone, Memphis , Financial Analyst - Part Time (Fixed Assets), Professions , Memphis, Tennessee
here to apply!