Dir Fleet Strategy And Operations
Posted on: February 14, 2019
- Periodically analyzes business staffing and operational needs and determines proper vehicle types and volumes.
- Maintains ownership for key performance outcomes as well as accountability for program, process and policy adherence .
- Directs fleet operations to include maintenance, fuel, technical support, and design of fleet assets and equipment.
- Directs maintenance and fuel operations to include performance, standards, policies and vendor management of maintenance and fuel programs.
- Designs, develops, and implements strategic operational objectives to include continuous improvement, cost per mile, and asset uptime by identifying key issues and relationships to achieve fleet strategy.
- Partners with senior leadership in order to align fleet operations with business objectives.
- Leads fleet asset quality improvement, productivity management, and process improvement strategies and techniques that drive profitability business results.
- Provides leadership, management, and development of a team of associates, including managers, non- exempt associates, and supplier partners.Job Requirements
- Bachelor s degree from an accredited college or university required
- 10 years of full-time experience directly related to managing large commercial fleets
- Computer proficiency in Excel, MS Word
- Excellent personnel leadership skills and proven ability to build, develop, and motivate teams
- Six Sigma certification
- Master's Degree in Business or certified Automotive Fleet Management (CAFM) Financial Systems, CAFM Risk Management and CAFM Information Management or experience with/knowledge of similar technology
- Ability to effectively communicate with senior level leadership
- Ability to hold others accountable to standards and policies
- Ability to conduct critical analysis on complex issues and draw accurate conclusions
- Continuous improvement mindset and ability to drive results
- Previous experience/understanding of managing and improving fleet programs and outcomesPhysical Demands and Working ConditionsThe physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential function to this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.Incumbent must be prepared to:
- Move up to 10 pounds occasionally, by lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, or otherwise repositioning objects.
- Sitting for long periods of time while using office equipment such as computers, phones and etc.
- Fingering and Repetitive motions; such as movement of wrists, hands and fingers while picking, pinching and typing during your normal working environment.
- Express or exchange ideas with others through the use of spoken word, quickly, accurately, and at an easily audible volume, and receive detailed information through oral communication at usual speaking levels without correction, and/or make fine discriminations in the nature of sounds in the environment.Incumbent is required to have:
- Close visual acuity to perform detail oriented activities at distances close to the eyes, as well as visual acuity to perform activities at or within arm s reach with skill, control, and accuracy, such as preparing and analyzing data, viewing computer screen and expansive reading.Incumbent will be subject to:
- Inside working conditions: The change of building environment such as with or without air conditioning and heating.
Keywords: Terminix, Memphis , Dir Fleet Strategy And Operations, Professions , Memphis, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!