Associate, Business Applications Analyst - Manhattan WMS
Company: FedEx Supply Chain
Posted on: May 19, 2019
Description: About FedEx Supply Chain FedEx Supply Chain, a
subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE\: FDX), is a leader in the
third-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio
that enables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of
innovation and operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a
consultative approach to optimize logistics processes, implement
innovative technology and drive continuous improvement. By
leveraging best practices and the world-renowned FedEx network,
FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that provide
flexibility, enable scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for
customers. Through more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and
35 million square feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain
manages nearly 150 million packages and processes 358 million
returns each year. For more information, go to
supplychain.fedex.com. -- We Have---.
- A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world---s
most admired and trusted employers.
- A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow
and develop your career.
- An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- A strong compensation and benefits package, including health,
vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more! -- General
Summary---. The Associate, Business Applications Analyst interacts
with business partners and/or it staff to gather and document
information related to requirements and/or software testing.
Gathers information from multiple sources and independently sorts
medium to high complexity business issues to recommend appropriate
direction. Frequently leads large project efforts. Analyzes
business processes and associates them to software deliverables.
Develops and/or executes test scripts against requirements. Drafts
and reviews documentation in compliance with the FedEx global
development process. Develops and/or maintains a business model
that reflects current processes and business rules. Provides and/or
consolidate input to scoping and impact analysis for Future
deliverables. Mentors those in less senior positions. -- This
position will be responsible for---..
- Hands on configuration of Manhattan WMOS WMS systems.
- Participate in all phases of implementation and production
support of applications and components in multi-technology,
- Gather requirements and design the most accurate and efficient
- Analyzing and reengineering repetitive failed processes to
drive out risk
- Work closely with development team to ensure that all have an
accurate understanding of the solution to limit rework to the
- Maintain understanding of interface specifications and
- Document requirements and solutions according to the business
- Work with Implementation and program management teams to
transition new customer and development projects into normal day to
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with
co-workers, the business community, external customers,
consultants, contractors, and vendors.
- Stay up-to-date on current and future warehouse execution
technologies, capabilities and trends.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Skills in creating presentations and scorecards
- Extensive knowledge of excel for report creation and
- Follow change control methodology in day-to-day
- Work to establish, maintain, and update strategy (methodology,
processes, standards, tools, services) used in implementing supply
- Travel for projects as required
- Follow corporate vision, mission and values in daily
activities. Follow the highest ethical standards in all activities
- Provides for 24/7/365 coverage as needed using on call rotation
in support of operations under time constraints and pressure
- Perform other duties as assigned. Qualification: You might be a
great fit if---. Education/Experience
- Bachelor---s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science,
Information Systems or related field and 2 years of relevant
- Experience supporting or implementing Manhattan WMOS WMS
- Must be able to display ability to logically work through
problems to create solutions so business operations contractual
service level agreements are maintained.
- Ability to work well in distributed teams with effective
communication skills to ensure their tasks and ideas are
effectively understood. This includes but is not limited to
proactively providing status updates, identifying areas and
opportunities for improvement, and escalation of problems and
issues to managers.
- Good Communication Skills with high degree of verbal and
written proficiency both technical and operational and a
- Knowledge of enterprise hardware platforms such as UNIX and/or
Linux servers and Oracle relational databases is a plus.
- Outgoing, action oriented self-starter who enjoys fast paced
dynamic environments who works well individually and in a
- Strong proficiency in Oracle SQL for application development.
-- Physical/Cognitive Requirements With or without accommodation\:
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and interpret information.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 8 hours per day.--
- Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close, distance, and color
vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus. -- ADA
---FedEx Supply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in
compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals
with disabilities throughout the subsequent application process. --
Fed Ex Supply Chain is an equal opportunity employer.-- We evaluate
qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,
veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Keywords: FedEx Supply Chain, Memphis , Associate, Business Applications Analyst - Manhattan WMS, Professions , Memphis, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!