Current College Students - Sr. Business Systems Analyst
Company: RADIANS INC
Posted on: July 14, 2019
The Sr. Business Systems Analyst performs business analysis,
systems analysis, project management, and application support.
Requires deep business and technical knowledge of enterprise
resource planning (ERP), warehouse management systems (WMS), and
electronic data interchange (EDI) in a manufacturing and
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other
duties may be assigned.
- Manage the overall EDI program, develop strategy, design
trading partner relationships, coordinate the development of
business logic, write technical specifications for developers,
manage testing and implementation, and develop processes for
monitoring and resolving transactional issues.
- Provide front line support of ERP and WMS applications for
- Drive continuous improvement by analyzing business processes,
interviewing users, interrogating systems and datasets, generating
process improvement ideas, and gaining organizational alignment and
support for change.
- Document findings and recommendations, select software and
integration partners, and prepare budgets and timelines.
- Manage project resources, budgets and timelines.
- Direct and conduct systems testing and implementations.
- Configure systems and integrations to optimize business
- Prepare users by designing and conducting training programs;
providing reference materials and excellent support.
- Manage application development.
- Design and support systems integration points.
- Own, troubleshoot and resolve incidents including escalating
and managing problems with vendors.
- Provide on-call after-hours production systems support as
- Maintain accurate and timely records of budgets and expenses,
support tickets, asset and license inventories, user account
records, system changes, and other data as required.
- Learn new systems quickly.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational
opportunities including pursuing certifications; reading
professional publications; maintaining personal networks;
participating in professional organizations.
- Protect organization's value by keeping information
- Accomplish organization goals by accepting ownership for
accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities
to add value to job accomplishments.
- Other work-related duties as assigned by
- Reliable and regular attendance is expected.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: Coaching and mentoring junior level
staff with potential for supervisory role.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
REQUIRED: Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a related
field and ten plus years of experience supporting ERP, WMS and EDI
processes in a manufacturing/ distribution environment, performing
business and systems analysis, and systems implementation project
management. Four years experience working with database query
tools. Expert skill with Excel.
DESIRED: Epicor Prophet21 or Infor M3 ERP, Pathguide Latitude WMS,
Microsoft SQL Tools, Power BI, Power Apps, Flow, Access, and
SharePoint. Masters degree, PMP or other certifications are a
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business reading
and/or training materials as well as federal/state regulations.
Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedures
as needed. Ability to effectively present information and respond
to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and/or the
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to work with mathematical concepts
such as probability and statistical inference. Ability to apply
concepts such as fractions, percentages and proportions to
REASONING ABILITY: Ability to define problems, collect data,
establish facts, and draw valid conclusions; ability to interpret
an instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with
several abstract and concrete variables.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES: Must have advanced skill with MS Office
and strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and time management habits
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to set priorities and manage multiple projects at a
- Ability to work in a team environmentPHYSICAL DEMANDS: The
physical demands described here are representative of those that
must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential
functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or
controls and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to
stand, walk, and sit. The employee is occasionally required to
reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, and stoop, kneel,
crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move
up to 20 pounds.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described
here are representative of those an employee encounters while
performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment ranges from quiet to
Keywords: RADIANS INC, Memphis , Current College Students - Sr. Business Systems Analyst, Professions , Memphis, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!