Sr Business Analyst - Digital
Posted on: October 12, 2019
Job DescriptionResponsible for providing leadership in informing
and guiding product development and prioritization for digital
products in support of the St. Jude mission. Our business analysts
have a passion for digital experiences, are problem solvers and
adept communicators who develop actionable insights from data and
apply their knowledge of donors, business stakeholders and
technology to deliver digital solutions for the fundraising
The Business Analyst is the link between the stakeholder community
and their supporting Agile team(s) in the Digital Department. The
Business Analyst understands the business case of each product
feature, prepares for each sprint or other iteration of an agile
development process, validates the goals are achieved and monitors
- Required excellent communications skills and experience
communicating effectively with diverse audiences, translating
between business requests and technical needs. Able to facilitate
and resolve disagreements over scope, design and requirements with
- Experience effectively leading, collaborating with, and
motivating a cross-functional team of user experience partners,
designers, product owners, developers, testers and others to
develop, execute and release in alignment with priorities.
- Knowledge of both business and technical disciplines with the
ability to view needs from an enterprise perspective.
- Experience with technical software delivery methodologies (i.e.
Scrum, Agile, Waterfall, etc.), process engineering, change
management practices or business management methodologies.
- Understanding of current technology offerings and the ability
to stay current with emerging digital trends such as: search tools,
search providers, web analytics, content management systems,
fundraising applications, ecommerce and multimedia tools.
- Has a strong understanding of testing, mobile, and
personalization and their ability to enhance products.
- Must be results-driven with a proven record of completing work
in an agile environment.
- Working knowledge of Excel, SQL, Microsoft Office and Microsoft
Project, Visio, etc.
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
with rapidly changing technology.
- Experience with analytics software such as Adobe Analytics or
- Experience in internet and information technology, including
work with web-based applications.
- Requires knowledge ordinarily acquired through a Bachelor's
degree in a related field and 5 years of business analysis in
digital marketing or information technology experience.
- Must possess a valid driver's license.
ALSAC is an equal employment opportunity employer.
ALSAC does not discriminate against any individual with regard to
race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual
orientation, gender identity, transgender status, disability,
veteran status, genetic information or other protected status.Apply
Keywords: ALSAC, Memphis , Sr Business Analyst - Digital, Professions , Memphis, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!