Sales & Service Coordinator
Posted on: February 15, 2020
EnerSys is the global leader in stored energy solutions for
industrial applications. We have over thirty manufacturing and
assembly plants worldwide servicing over 10,000 customers in more
than 100 countries. Worldwide headquarters are located in Reading,
PA, USA with regional headquarters in Europe and Asia. We
complement our extensive line of Motive Power and Energy Systems
with a full range of integrated services and systems. With sales
and service locations throughout the world, and over 100 years of
battery experience, EnerSys is the power/full solution for stored
DC power products. We continue to grow in our industry by ensuring
all employees possess the following core competencies: customer
focused, team player, engaged, ethical, strong communication
skills, and works safely.
Coordinate and execute administrative and supportive account, sales
and service activities. Handle questions, complaints, and requests
from customers, within company policies and procedures, in order to
support the unit in realizing commercial objectives and contribute
to customer satisfaction. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Follow all company policies and procedures as listed, but not
limited to: warranty, safety, environmental, OSHA, DOT Hazmat, and
* Manage and maintain all OSHA and ISO 9000 procedures and
* Administrative tasks include answering and screening calls,
scheduling appointments, greeting visitors, coordinating meetings,
maintaining file system, ordering supplies, processing incoming and
outgoing mail, and typing up routine correspondence.
* Log all sales/service calls, completed sales/service reports, and
all warranty and sales/service policy for audit.
* Process and maintain all parts orders.
* Accurately code entries, prepare documents for approval, and
route to Accounts Payable.
* Type quotes in a timely and accurate manner.
* Provide backup coverage to other coordinators and
shipping/receiving when required.
* Conducts research, and compiles and types statistical
* Other duties may be assigned.
* A high school diploma or GED.
* Previous customer service experience in an office setting.
* Previous data entry experience.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office and the Internet.
* Basic knowledge of ERP/SAP system is a plus.
GENERAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
* Must be able to frequently bend; twist; reach; stoop; kneel or
* This position is exposed to harmful materials such as
lead/fiberglass products. Periodic blood tests are required to
measure the level of lead. Precautions are taken by the
company/employee to reduce the risk of exposure and help ensure
EnerSys is always looking to hire top talent. EEOEM/F/D/V
Nearest Major Market: Memphis
Keywords: Enersys, Memphis , Sales & Service Coordinator, Sales , Memphis, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!