Insurance Sales Agent
Company: Acceptance Insurance
Posted on: November 22, 2021
The Insurance Sales Agent is responsible for successfully
executing the sales process and regularly engages sales building
activities that drive the overall revenue of the Agency. This
position shares the responsibility with the Managing Agent for the
sale of insurance products and handling customer contacts received
either by telephone, email, mail, fax or face-to-face in the retail
location. - The team member will process quality customer
applications, endorsements, payments, and related customer
inquiries. The team member will also perform marketing activity
outside the office to increase sales. Responsibilities:
- Assess the -customer needs and advise clients on insurance
-coverage and personal protection -options following Acceptance's
- Provide quality quotations, pricing, and required information
to new prospects and completes the sales process for each customer
per company policy and procedure.
- Maintain strong knowledge of all products, pricing, and policy
features available for sale.
- Complete and maintain training for all products offered by
Acceptance (i.e. auto, roadside, hospital indemnity, motorcycle,
commercial and home/renters, etc.) and other insurance companies
for which they are appointed,
- Develop and maintain relationships with business partners
around the community and perform outside marketing activities to
drive new customers.
- Prepare quotations on customer change requests to their current
- Receive and respond to all customer inquiries and complaints.
Request any missing or required information from customers and
follow up for that information.
- Maintain knowledge of industry competitors and provide critical
market feedback to -leadership regarding local competition and
- Conduct daily customer payment reminder calls.
- Follow-up routinely with customers on all open or unresolved
issues including calling lapsed policy and policy renewal
- Answer the telephone in a prompt, professional and courteous
- Take / receive customer payments in office and over the
- Report any and all conditions affecting customer
- Maintain appropriate records including, but not limited to; all
time worked, reporting of sales activities, other reporting as
- Scan and send required documents daily.
- Assist in the daily cleaning/maintenance of the location
according to Acceptance standards of operation.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
- Six months or more of prior experience in a sales related
- High School diploma or GED required
- Four-year college degree preferred
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must be able to provide proof of automobile insurance
- P&C and/or Life license required Knowledge, Skills &
- Above average communication skills in order to represent the
company in a professional manner and communicate effectively with
- Preferences towards taking charge of a situation, takes
initiative, are persuasive and can influence a positive
- Are confident of their own abilities.
- Proven ability to manage personal emotions and avoid negative
responses to frustrations and annoyances.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with situations
where limited standardization exists.
- Skill and ability to use and operate a keyboard, computer, fax
machine, scanner and copier.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel is
- An insurance license is required to work in this position.
Acceptance Insurance pays 100% of the cost to obtain your license
upon joining the company. -The successful candidate must possess
the ability to obtain and retain a Property & Casualty insurance
license. As a Team Member at Acceptance Insurance, you will be part
of a growing organization that continues to evolve and positively
impacts the lives of our team members and customers. We are looking
for team members that engage - who take responsibility for
themselves and take care of their customers and colleagues. Ideal
candidates can compose themselves under pressure, have a "make It
right" mindset, and focus their energies on solving problems. This
means you'll be supported by a team with all these qualities, too.
If this sounds like the kind of team you'd like to join, we want to
hear from you! ---Acceptance Insurance offers a full line of
benefits including: Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, Paid
Vacation, Disability Insurance and Employer Matching 401(k)
Program.WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. -Applicants are
considered for position and are evaluated without regard to mental
or physical disability, race, religion, sexual orientation, color,
gender, national origin, age, marital status, military or veteran
status or any other protected local, state or federal status
unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
Keywords: Acceptance Insurance, Memphis , Insurance Sales Agent, Sales , Memphis, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!