Branch Inside Sales Representative
Location: Olive Branch
Posted on: November 22, 2021
1790 Kirby Parkway, Memphis, Tennessee 38138
TruGreen is committed to providing personalized attention for our
associates. We focus on developing our people by building proud,
dynamic teams while helping associates reach their personal and
professional goals. We continuously strive to make TruGreen an
employer of choice and "a great place to work!"
Sells residential lawn care services to new and existing customers
in a Telemarketing Sales Environment.
1. Sells residential lawn care services tailored to the needs of
customers in a Telemarketing Sales Environment, including weed
control, fertilization, and/or insect control, as well as
specialized services, to achieve weekly sales goals.
2. Generates additional sales revenue by cross-selling and
up-selling to current customers.
3. Compiles lists of potential customers for use as sales leads
based on information from direct mailing/advertisement, community
activities, and other resources.
4. Prepares and develops an effective sales pitch to build customer
relationships, reinforce value-added services, and answer potential
questions to overcome resistance and objections.
5. Calls to contact potential customers to explain the type and
value of services or products.
6. Quotes prices, negotiates with the customer and closes the sale.
Collects customer contact information for every sale.
7. Estimates date of service for customer based on knowledge of
branch production and service schedules.
8. Prepares and maintains accurate sales reports.
9. Conducts customer retention and service calls after service is
* Customer Focus - Building strong customer relationships and
delivering customer-centric solutions.
* Drives Results - Consistently achieving results, even under tough
* Interpersonal Savvy - Relating openly and comfortably with
diverse groups of people.
* Nimble Learning - Actively learning through experimentation when
tackling new problems, using both successes and failures as
Education and Experience Requirements
* High school diploma/GED required
* Customer service and/or sales experience preferred
* Certification as required by federal, state, or local law
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
* Consultative sales skills and abilities by phone and
* Knowledge of selling techniques (prospecting, overcoming
objections, closing sales)
* Ability to find and assess potential sales opportunities
* Ability to build customer relationships and provide customer
* Verbal and written communication skills
* Data entry skills with a computer and/or a mobile device
* Mathematical skill to calculate figures and amounts such as
discounts, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, and
* Ability to travel locally on an extensive basis
* Time management skills, including punctuality for on-time
Physical Demands & Working Conditions
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
Regularly required to:
* Sit, stand and walk
* Use hands and arms to handle, feel or reach
* Speak and hear
* Use close vision abilities
Occasionally required to:
* Lift or move up to 25 lbs
* Stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
The work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those an employee encounters while performing the
essential functions of this job.
* Noise level - Low to moderate
* Adverse Conditions - Minimal
TruGreen is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage
diverse candidates to apply to this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer -
Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
Disabilities. To learn more, Click Here or to request an
application accommodation, Click Here .
California Residents: for information on personal data we collect
as part of the application process, Click Here .
TruGreen performs pre-employment testing.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this
classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list
of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel
so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties
outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as
By providing my cell phone number, I agree that TruGreen may call
or text/SMS message me on that number using an automated telephone
dialing system or prerecorded or artificial voice to discuss
possible employment opportunities, my account, including current
and possible future services, customer service and billing. I
understand that providing my cell phone number is not required to
inquire about or apply for employment or purchase services, and
that I may revoke this permission at any time.
Keywords: TruGreen, Memphis , Branch Inside Sales Representative, Sales , Olive Branch, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!