Account Executive, SMB Sales - Memphis, TN
Posted on: January 16, 2022
At T-Mobile, we strongly encourage everyone, including people of
color, veterans, military spouses, individuals with disabilities,
lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people,
and parents to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and
welcome everyone to our team. If you are an individual with a
disability and need reasonable accommodation at any point in the
application or interview process, please let us know by emailing
ApplicantAccommodation@t-mobile.com or calling 1-844-873-9500.
Please note, this contact channel is not a means to apply for or
inquire about a position and we are unable to respond to
non-accommodation related requests.
Serious ambition welcome. Come build stellar relationships with
customers as you offer them T-Mobile's unparalleled product and
service line. This is a true hunter role! We're looking for
results-oriented, persistent, outstanding sales professionals to
bring our products and services to underserved markets. In the
process, we can turn the wireless industry on its head, un-limit
what customers expect, and ignite your true potential.
This role will meet and exceed monthly sales quota objectives by
successfully acquiring accounts within an assigned geographic
territory. Incumbent will sell products, services and solutions to
gain new business through prospecting, cold-calling, networking and
generating leads and referrals. Incumbent will analyze customer
needs and utilize solution-based selling techniques to demonstrate
the value of T-Mobile products and services. Tailor customer
recommendations to negotiate and close business.
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- High School Diploma or GED
- T-Mobile requires all employees in this position to be fully
vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to starting work. The CDC defines
"fully vaccinated" as two weeks after the second dose for Pfizer
and Moderna, and two weeks after the single dose of Johnson &
Johnson. T-Mobile will require proof of vaccination and consider
requests for exemption from this requirement during the offer phase
as a reasonable accommodation for medical reasons or sincerely held
religious beliefs where the accommodation would not cause T-Mobile
undue hardship or pose a direct threat to the health and safety of
- Bachelor's Degree
- Proposal Writing: Experience Preparing, Delivering, And
Following-Up On Product/Service Proposals And Pricing Quotations1+
Years Verifiable New Customer Acquisition Sales Experience,
Preferably Within A Commissioned Environment
- Task Management: Ability To Work Well In A Dynamic, Fast
Changing Environment That Requires A High Degree Of
- Customer Service: Demonstrated Experience Delivering Superior
Customer Service And Attention To Detail
- Communication: Excellent Interpersonal, Written, And Oral
- Negotiation: Effective Negotiating And Closing Skills
Okay. You've seen what we're looking for and you're up to the
challenge. Here's what we can offer you in exchange for your
- Competitive base pay plus commission potential
- Benefits for part-time and full-time associates
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Matching 401(k)
- An annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives
you the chance to grab TMUS stock at a discount
- Generous paid time-off programs
- Phone service discounts
- Education reimbursement
- Serious growth potential for your career
- Fun, fast-paced environment
This is the opportunity to do something special and join a company
revolutionizing the wireless industry. And we couldn't do it
without someone like you. So, what do you say? Isn't it time you
explored what could become the career move of a lifetime? We invite
you to apply today!
- Under sales manager supervision, generates leads and referrals
through prospecting, cold calling and networking.
- Identify customer needs and utilize solution-based selling
techniques to fully demonstrate the value of T-Mobile products and
services. Recommend wireless solutions with regard to price plans,
data and other enhanced services, handsets and accessories.
- Negotiate and close deals.
- Work with leadership to develop skills in prospecting, call
execution and relationship management. Participate in training
opportunities on products and services and attend sales
- Devise creative and effective sales approaches, solutions and
- Fully utilize all sales force automation, funnel management and
prospecting tools. Manage sales funnel and generate reporting on
sales activities and forecasting.
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by
business management as neededEqual Employment Opportunity
We take equal opportunity seriously-by choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions
concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard
to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin,
religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran
status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any
other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or
local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any
of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and
will not be tolerated.
Keywords: T-Mobile, Memphis , Account Executive, SMB Sales - Memphis, TN, Sales , Memphis, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!