Company: MAPCO Express, Inc.
Location: Olive Branch
Posted on: May 15, 2022
The MAPCO team of more than 3,200 dedicated employees with a
strong commitment in customer service delivers Convenience You Can
TRUST - in 345 company-owned convenience and fuel retailing units.
Operating in Tennessee, Alabama, Georgia, Arkansas, Virginia,
Kentucky and Mississippi, MAPCO stores offer a wide array of high
quality products and services. Customers can refresh and recharge
with freshly-brewed coffee, packaged snacks and drinks, high
quality fuel and special deals through the industry leading MAPCO
MY Reward$ loyalty program. MAPCO and its subsidiaries also operate
a fuel logistics business comprised of more than 100 tankers and a
fuel wholesale and fleet group serving over 125 accounts. Since
November of 2016, the organization has been owned by COPEC, a South
American-based retail company.
Sales Associate Opportunity
- Meet company customer service standards.
- Follow company cash control policies and procedures.
- Adhere to all laws and regulations regarding the sale of any
government regulated products and services.
- Detail cleaning of store interior and exterior according to
- Stock and rotate products including coolers and/or
- Complete training activities and pass minimum job performance
- Follow company general rules of conduct and code of
- Other duties as assigned.Core Competencies:
- Value time and use your time effectively and efficiently.
- Concentrate your efforts on the more important priorities and
can attend to a broader range of activities.
- Get more done in less time than others.Action Oriented
- Enjoy working hard and seize more opportunities than
- Not fearful of acting with a minimum of planning.Customer
- Act with customers in mind and be dedicated to meeting the
expectations and requirements of internal and external
- Get first-hand customer information and use it for improvements
in products and services.Determination
- Pursue everything with energy, drive, and a need to
- Seldom give up before finishing, especially in the face of
resistance or setbacks.Essential Functions
Lifting up to 40 pounds 10%
Travel Requirements- 0 overnight stays per year
Handle Hazardous Materials- 5%
Educational Qualifications and Experience:
- Customer service experience desired
- Ability to perform multiple tasks at one time
- Read, understand, and speak English at an eighth grade
- Comprehend and perform basic math skills
- Understand, comprehend, and perform basic computer and
point-of-sale skillsWe are an equal opportunity employer and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity or national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Equal
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected
Keywords: MAPCO Express, Inc., Memphis , Sales Associate, Sales , Olive Branch, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!