Sales Rep - Relief Large Grocery/Mass Merch
Company: Disability Solutions
Posted on: September 18, 2023
$20.35 / hour to watch our Realistic Job Preview Video
$20.35 / hour--Position fills-in as the primary store-level sales
person to large accounts like supermarkets and is responsible for
providing service to and growing business in assigned accounts.
Position orders products to be delivered by another employee to the
store. Generates sales by selling to and servicing customers.
Rotates and stocks products on shelves and displays, in coolers, in
vending equipment, and in customers' backrooms. Builds displays and
sets up promotional materials such as pricing signs and banners.
Has frequent interaction with store management.This position is
labor intensive, requiring lifting, loading, pushing and pulling
cases weighing from 20-45 pounds per case repeatedly over 10-12
hour work period. The position requires bending, reaching, and
squatting while merchandising and moving product. The position may
include weekend and/or holiday work.
PRIMARY ACCOUNTABILITIES:--* Grow sales volume, market share,
product distribution, space allocation, and customer service in all
* Sell product inventory to standard
* Take inventory and place orders for future delivery
* Solicit new business to increase volume and new package
distribution within the area boundaries
* Sell and execute promotions, solicit placement of equipment and
sell sufficient product inventory
* Utilize point-of-purchase materials to stimulate sales
* Generate selling opportunities by maintaining and increasing
shelf facings, cleaning shelves, and rotating products
* Provide excellent service to assigned accounts and create and
maintain goodwill with all customers (e.g., communication, rapport
building, attentiveness to customer needs, etc.)
* Merchandise product sections and build displays to stimulate
* Complete paperwork in an accurate, legible, and timely manner
* Position requires additional duties as assigned by manager to
potentially include, but not limited to, warehouse support,
* Regular, reliable, predictable attendanceBASIC QUALIFICATIONS:--*
18 years or older
* Must have car or personal transportation to access multi-store
locations within assigned shift
* Valid driver's license and proof of insurance----HELPFUL
EXPERIENCE:--* Experience with consumer products (e.g., multiple
products, packages, product sizes, etc.).
* Experience in the beverage industry (e.g., segments, types of
customers, competitors, trends, etc.).
* Experience with power equipment (e.g., lift jacks, power jacks,
u-boats, pallet jacks, etc.).
* Experience with hand held computers (e.g., mobile technology,
* Experience with managing inventory (e.g., current stock,
projected sales, ordering/re-stocking, etc.).
* Experience with business-to-business selling (e.g., making sales
calls, building relationships with customers, handling customer
* Experience with merchandising (e.g., standards, plannagrams,
product displays, stocking/rotating product, back-room
* Experience managing incorrect orders (e.g., solving for the wrong
order, managing out of stock product, etc.).
* Experience performing financial and mathematical calculations
(e.g., calculating profit margins, determining display size,
* Experience with managing a route (e.g., prioritizing stops,
setting a schedule, servicing accounts, managing delivery windows,
* Experience with incremental selling (e.g., selling above the
standard order, suggesting additional product, up
selling/suggestive selling, etc.).
* Experience following safety procedures (e.g., proper lifting
techniques, following safety processes, etc.).
--For positions that require use of a personal vehicle for a sales
route, mileage reimbursement is provided.
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with
criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of
the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws,
including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections
4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance
Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal
Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring
Keywords: Disability Solutions, Memphis , Sales Rep - Relief Large Grocery/Mass Merch, Sales , Collierville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!