INTERVIEWING NOW FOR A FURNITURE PRODUCT SPECIALIST! Salary up
to $45k! Furniture Engineer is responsible for taking design from
concept phase to completion by creating detailed product drawings,
communicating with suppliers in China, and overseeing the
production and packaging.
IDEAL CANDIDATE: Experienced Furniture Engineer with Consumer
Products Background with RTA (ready-to-assemble furniture).
**OPEN TO SPEAKING WITH CANDIDATES WHO POSSESS LIMITED OR NO
EXPOSURE TO THE FURNITURE INDUSTRY BUT POSSESS AN ENGINEERING OR
**IDEAL CANDIDATES WILL BE EXPERIENCED WITH ADOBE
PRODUCTS--PHOTOSHOP AND ILLUSTRATOR.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES - WILL TRAIN:
- All new item development from the concept phase including
development of features and target cost.
- Understanding all category compliance regulations. labeling,
compliance testing, determining 3rd party testing to be performed
- Quality control standards including components and packaging
- Competitive shopping for price analysis and comparison
- Evaluation of supplier samples
- New item presentation
- Creation of the manual and maintenance
- Spec sheet creation and maintenance
- Initial warehouse shipment and inspection
For more details on this exciting Furniture Engineer opportunity,
please contact Hayley at AppleOne! HWhitworth @ Appleone.com We are
an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all
qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected