Hourly Restaurant Manager
Company: Little Caesars
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Job Description:As a Restaurant Manager, you will be responsible
for providing leadership with a 'Can Do' attitude, lead by example,
provide exceptional customer service, build sales, and control
costs. This is a FUN and fast paced environment! We offer an
excellent starting compensation and benefits.Here's What We Can
- Competitive compensation package (base salary, bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental,
vision coverage following the first 90 days of employment
- Continued professional development and advancement
- We are Proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Job
Requirements:The Manager will be scheduled to work approximately
35-40 hours each week. This position requires a hands-on style of
management and physical work such as: lifting, squatting, and
standing for long periods of time.
- Have a minimum of two (2) years of experience in a management
role, achieving at least an assistant manager / co-manager position
in a quick service restaurant, or one (1) year experience in a
management position in a full-service restaurant.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Possess a high school diploma, or equivalent, and possess basic
- Have a working knowledge of local store marketing techniques,
sales building, and a proven track record of controlling
- Possess strong management, team building and communication
- Possess knowledge of how to read and analyze profit and loss
- Be dependable, hardworking and have the ability to work a
varied, 35-40 hour workweek under pressure and in stressful
- Possess a valid driver's license from the state of residence
with a driving record maintained within company guidelines. Possess
a reliable vehicle and auto insurance as a primary driver to
complete daily banking and other responsibilities as directed by
the Area Supervisor or Market Director.
- Meet Little Caesars Background Verification guidelines.
- The U.S. Department of Justice (INS Division) requires that
each Team Member provide documentation that proves their
eligibility to work in the United States.Interested? We would love
to hear from you!JB.0.00.LN
Keywords: Little Caesars, Memphis , Hourly Restaurant Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Ripley, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...